Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malcolm Stevenson Forbes (19 August 1919 – 24 February 1990) was an American businessman, and the publisher of Forbes magazine.
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Be Nice. Contrary to the cliché, genuinely nice guys most often finish first or very near it. I admit it's not easy when you've got a gripe. To be agreeable while disagreeing — that's an art.
Be natural — write the way you talk.
- "How to Write a Business Letter" —an advertisement for International Paper Company (1979)
- Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time.
- As quoted in Clean Your House & Everything In It (1982) by Eugenia Chapman and Jill C. Major, p. 100
- It's always worthwhile to make others aware of their worth.
- As quoted by T. Duncan in Wealth Strategies: 9 1/2 steps to achieving physical, financial, and Spiritual abundance (2000) p. 196