Man with Two Lives
Man with Two Lives is a 1942 film about a man who is brought back from death at the same time a vicious criminal dies in the electric chair. However, the man's soul is now taken over by the electrocuted gangster, who embarks on a vengeful crime wave.
- Hobart Bennett: Two months now. Two months - and his conduct becomes more and more extraordinary. Sometimes I can scarcely believe he's my son.
- Dr. Richard Clark: Is he still so brusque?
- Hobart Bennett: That's putting it mildly Doctor. I hate to admit this about Philip but he's often downright offensive.
- His Secret Means DEATH!
- Edward Norris — Philip Bennett
- Marlo Dwyer — Helen Lengel
- Eleanor Lawson — Louise Hammond
- Frederick Burton — Hobart Bennett
- Addison Richards — Lt. Detective George Bradley
- Edward Keane — Dr. Richard Clark
- Hugh Sothern — Prof. Toller
- Tom Seidel — Reginald "Reg" Bennett
- Elliott Sullivan — Eric
- Anthony Warde — Hugo
- Ernie Adams — Gimpy
- Kenne Duncan — Jess Fowler
- George Dobbs — Tim Martin
- Lois Landon — Aunt Margaret
- Frances Richards — Nurse
- Jack Buckley — Mitch Larsen
- Jack Ingram — Ed. Sporady
- George Kirby — The Bennett Butler
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|