Manchester City F.C.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My mum always told me not to go near the main road.
- My husband's time as manager of City, from 1965 through to the early 1970s, was one of the most enjoyable periods of his life. He loved the club, the supporters, the players, the hope and the atmosphere of that period.
- No, no, no. We can't have him. Isn't he the lad who threw a bed out of the window at Lilleshall?
- Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?
- Radio 1 DJ Mark Radcliffe, an avid City fan.