Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mandel Bruce Patinkin (born November 30, 1952, in Chicago, Illinois) is an American actor and renowned tenor. He is perhaps best known for his trademark line in 1987's The Princess Bride ("Hello. My name is Iñigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."). He is also a model railroader.
- If we can't keep our Palestinian neighbors and Muslim neighbors alive with good water and fresh air, we'll never get them to the peace table.
- I'd have sex with a number of the Muppets. I just don't talk about it publicly. It's private. Although a hint is, that there was a character in Elmo in Grouchland who was called "My Lady" and that's all I'll say.
- Kansan.com (the University of Kansas Daily), "A conversation with Mandy Patinkin" (2005-04-07)
- It's pretty early out here in L.A., but I can guarantee it will happen today, I sure am lucky. It's better than NOT having it.
- Lawrence.com, "Man of a thousand faces" (2005-04-07)
- on being faced with a fan giving him the Inigo Montoya line
- Everything I am came from my parents. I don't take that much credit for who I am and what I am.
- I always sang at temple growing up. I got a good reaction from Mrs. Goldberg and Mrs. Rosenbaum and the other old ladies.
- Oregon Daily Emerald, "Mandy Patinkin to show his many faces at Hult"
- No one is going to beat the crap out of me more than me.
- People, "Actor Mandy Patinkin Battles His Perfectionist Tendencies…", (1989-05-08) by John Stark