Manouchehr Mottaki has been the foreign minister of the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2005.
- The United States must accept the responsibilities arising from the occupation of Iraq, and should not finger point or put the blame on others.
- Iran FM attacks US policy in Iraq 4 May 2007
- Canada has committed horrible, yet modern, violations against its natives, and for the first time, we have now drafted a U.N. resolution regarding this issue.
- We believe that those people who make efforts to free their countries should not be regarded as terrorists.
- "Iran says U.S. is too stretched to attack it". Reuters. Jul 29, 2007. Retrieved on 2007-07-29.