Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so that makes Google my best friend.
- Quoted in Miguel Helft, "Google and Salesforce Join to Fight Microsoft", New York Times (April 14, 2008).
- The only constant in the technology industry is change.
- Forbes: Marc Benioff to Write Age of Context Foreword (18 March 2013)
- If you want to innovate at scale, you have to get really clear about your values. What do you really want in your company? What is really important to you?
- Diginomica: "Connect18 – Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff on what happens next with MuleSoft" (9 May 2018)
- This idea that somebody put into our heads — that companies are somehow these kind of individuated units that are separate from society and don’t have to be paying attention to the communities they’re in — that is incorrect. We need to have a more enlightened view about the role of companies. This company is not somehow separate from everything else. Are we not all connected? Are we not all one? Isn’t that the point?
- The New York Times: "Marc Benioff of Salesforce: ‘Are We Not All Connected?’" (15 June 2018)
- When I went to business school, they said, "Focus on your shareholder, Marc. The business of business is business." That no longer applies. We have to erase that from our history books. The business of business is improving the state of the world.
- CNBC: Marc Benioff: We bought Time Magazine because 'business is the greatest platform for change' (25 September 2018)