Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I expect better from Catholic bishops. They need to understand that Ukip and the Catholic Church have so much in common. I cannot think of anyone who is a bishop or a priest who would not have the same values for people as we do.
- Margot Parker: ‘The bishops must meet with Ukip’ (October 8, 2014)
- I am delighted to be named the first UKIP spokesman for Women and Equalities These important issues need to be promoted without patronising tokenism, virtue-signalling and political correctness.
- Margot Parker MEP appointed Equalities and Womens Issues Spokesman (December 2, 2016)
- Clear and decisive leadership is crucial and we shall deliver it. It is urgent that we work on projecting our party firmly and decisively with the purpose of securing our nation’s interests through Brexit and beyond.
- We Need To Unite To Fight For A Clean Brexit (November 9, 2017)