Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marileidy Paulino (25 October 1996 –) is a Dominican Republic sprinter.
Interview with the Hoy Newspaper (19 June 2021)
- "I have received a lot of support from my family and that is priceless."
- "In Tokyo I hope to do a good job and be able to be a finalist or medalist, but I prefer that God's will be done at all times, he is my Lord who has kept me firm here."
Interview with the El Dia Newspaper (16 July 2021)
- "I feel comfortable and safe when I am on the track. Mine is a natural talent that God has given me to develop. I trust him and therefore I am not afraid."
On winning her 2020 Summer Olympics silver medal in 400 metres
- "I describe it as a miracle because a person who is only one year old at an event cannot do this. Only god does that."
- As quoted in "Marileidy: «Es un milagro porque una persona que tenga solo un año en un evento no puedo hacer esto»" (6 August 2021)