Markos Moulitsas Zúniga (born 11 September 1971), often known by his username and former military moniker "Kos", is the founder and main author of Daily Kos, a blog focusing on Democratic Party politics.
- ...I feel nothing over the death of mercen[a]ries. They aren't in Iraq because of orders, or because they are there trying to help the people make Iraq a better place. They are there to wage war for profit. Screw them.
- . MSNBC rewriting history. Daily Kos.
- ...I’ve moderated my hawkishness, but I’m still fairly much a military hawk. I mean, I thought Afghanistan was a perfectly justifiable war.
- The fact that there is gridlock in DC and it's tough to move legislation is a feature, not a bug of the system. Had they wanted one-party uncontested rule, they could've set us up with a parliamentary democracy.
- . Third Party Dreaming on a Winter's Day. Daily Kos.
- Well, there’s just no doubt [that fighting and winning the war on terror is in the top three priorities]. I mean, there’s a real disagreement about how to best do that obviously. I mean, this all sounds great and, and, and wonderful, and obviously we can all get to—you know, we can all come around inequalities and opportunity and, and energy independence and that sort of thing.
- Tom, I'm a veteran. Okay? I did not get a deferment because I was too depressed to fight a war I supported in Vietnam. I'm a veteran. They want a more effective V.A.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|