Martian Gothic: Unification
Martian Gothic: Unification is a 2000 survival horror game, developed by Creative Reality and released on the PlayStation and PC. It is set on Mars, where a crew of three (Martin Karne, Diane Matlock, Kenzo Uji) have been set to investigate a long period of radio silence. They soon found that the dead crew members of the Mars base have been killed, and now become re-animated bloodthirsty zombies.
- Three are coming, only two will leave.
- The bad dreams will always be with us and, now and again, dreams come true.
- [Examing a satsuma] It looks pretty fresh. [After eating it] It wasn't as fresh as it looked.
- Is anyone around? Anyone alive? Or dead? If you're dead, don't answer.
- Wrapper from an Olde Maide Countrie Cottage candy bar. I could lick off what's left, but I'm not that sort of guy.
- Are you on something, Kenzo?
- My lucky silver bullet. I wonder if there are any martian werewolves around?
- I like it when a door opens.
- How the heck did a password get into my watch? I've heard some strange stories about the main computer on this base...
- Lipstick. I'm too retro for my own good.
- It was a long time ago, and besides the wench is dead. (Echoing the quote from the Jew of Malta play)
- There's a dead man hovering in front of me. I'll just walk on by.
- If you send a manned craft, warn the crew; Stay alone. Stay alive.
- We opened the box [Static follows] ON YOUR ORDERS!