Mary, Queen of Scots
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mary, Queen of Scots (December 8 1542 – February 8 1587) was a Roman Catholic queen of Scotland from 1542 until 1567 and a cousin of Elizabeth I.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Look to your consciences and remember that the theatre of the world is wider than the realm of England.
- Guy, John (2005). Queen of Scots: The True Life of Mary Stuart. Mariner Books. ISBN 0618619178.
- In my end is my beginning.
- "Mary, Queen of Scots" The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations. Ed. Elizabeth Knowles. Oxford University Press, 2004. Oxford Reference Online. 
- There is but one true kirk and that is the kirk of rome.
- I am the Queen of France and you are my subject*