Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mass Effect is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. The game takes place in the year 2183, with the player assuming the role of an elite human soldier named Commander Shepard, set out to explore a vast universe on his or her ship, the SSV Normandy.
- It's not the severity of punishment that deters criminals - it's the certainty.
- We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
- Asari Councilor: Commander Shepard - step forward.
- Asari Councilor: It is the decision of the Council that you be granted all the powers and privileges of the Special Tactics and Reconnaissance branch of the Citadel.
- Salarian Councilor: Spectres are not trained, but chosen. Individuals forged in the fire of service and battle; those whose actions elevate them above the rank and file.
- Asari Councilor: Spectres are an ideal, a symbol. The embodiment of courage, determination, and self-reliance. They are the right hand of the Council, instruments of our will.
- Turian Councilor: Spectres bear a great burden. They are protectors of galactic peace, both our first and last line of defense. The safety of the galaxy is theirs to uphold.
- Asari Councilor: You are the first human Spectre, Commander. This is a great accomplishment for you and your entire species.
- Mark Meer – Male Commander Shepard (voice)
- Jennifer Hale - Female Commander Shepard (voice)
- Keith David - Captain David Anderson (voice)
- Raphael Sbarge - Kaidan Alenko (voice)
- Kimberly Brooks - Ashley Williams (voice)
- Brandon Keener - Garrus Vakarian (voice)
- Steven Barr - Urdnot Wrex (voice)
- Liz Sroka - Tali'Zorah nar Rayya (voice)
- Ali Hillis - Liara T'soni (voice)
- Jillian Murray - Liara T'soni (body and face)
- Lance Henriksen - Admiral Steven Hackett (voice)
- Seth Green - Jeff 'Joker' Moreau (voice)
- Fred Tatasciore - Saren Arterius (voice)
- Marina Sirtis - Matriarch Benezia (voice)