Jump to navigation Jump to search
Matilda Gogo Lambert is a Nigerian actress, movie producer, model, and CEO of Tilda Goes Green Foundation. She made her movie debut in the film The Celebrities alongside Mike Ezuruonye. Her performance in the movie brought her to prominence and earned her leading roles in other Nollywood movies.
- I had always wanted to be an ambassador and a pilot. When I finally started flying, I didn’t want to be anything close to being a pilot.
- Acting puts you in the limelight and as such there will be a lot of distractions. One thing I have always said to myself is that I came into this industry for a reason and I have a target. I am a focused young lady. I am goal getter. I don’t listen to people who don’t understand what I am doing or where I am coming from. I have learnt to be myself, to be focused and not to listen to negative and unnecessary criticisms.
- I love a man who is God-fearing irrespective of what he does. I love a man who is honest and someone who looks good and smells nice. Most importantly, I love a man who loves his woman genuinely and supports her career. It is very sweet when you have someone who loves you and supports what you do, a man who comes all out for you and makes you feel like the only girl in the world.
- One thing people don’t know about me is that I am an extremely reserved person. I am a very shy and reserved person. I don’t get comfortable around people easily. I am a very shy person.
- When it comes to dressing, I wear things I am very comfortable in. For me it has to do with being comfortable. It doesn’t have to be necessarily trendy. Most times I wear what I am comfortable in, not necessarily about the trend. That’s my style and that is how I love to dress.
- Growing up was a blissful because I had almost all that I wanted as a child. I wasn’t born with a ‘golden spoon’ but in an above average family. I have always been my mums little doll, having lost my dad at an early age. My mum did double of what both parents could do to raise a “Golden Child”. I was taught that nothing is impossible to achieve in life if I believe in myself, but trust in God, have passion for what I do and not to give up
- Life has taught me that success is no accident, its hard work, perseverance, sacrifice and most of all, love for what you do or learning to do. Secondly, life has taught me to love myself and appreciate me for who I am. I have also learnt to stay away from negative/toxic people. Life has taught me to accept change and be thankful for everything that happens and to always trust in God’s word. Trusting God doesn’t mean he will do all you wants but rather believing he will do everything he knows is good.