Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mattie Do is the first female film director from Laos
From IDE Symposium Presentation
- I think that all dreams should evolve. I think its ok to dream small or to dream realistically. But, as you achieve those small goals and achieve those dreams, that they should grow, as your ideas and creativity and you yourself as a creative and an artist and a human being should grow.
From Tokyo International Film Festival Q&A
- I find that the more serious a festival, the more they try to find some deeper symbolic meaning into everything.
- 『永遠の散歩』Q&A マティー・ドー | "The Long Walk[Bor Mi Vanh Chark" Q&A Mattie Do (Director) - 7 Nov 2019, at 07 Min 07 Sec]
- We are Lao people, we can make whatever film we want to make as Lao people. We don't have to make that film that everyone expects us to make.
- 『永遠の散歩』Q&A マティー・ドー | "The Long Walk[Bor Mi Vanh Chark" Q&A Mattie Do (Director) - 7 Nov 2019, at 23 Min 27 Sec]