Maureen Lipman (born 10 May 1946 in Hull, England) is an English film, theatre and television actress, columnist and comedienne. She was married to Jack Rosenthal.
How Was it For You?
- The plans of mice, men and Maureen gang aft a cock-up.
- She taught us Hygiene. And you know what that meant: s-x, pr-cr-ation and p-r--ds.
- I'm a games player by nature. Don't get me wrong. Nothing that involves movement. Like leaving my chair.
Something to Fall Back on
- Are you sitting comfortably? Then get up. This is no time for sloth.
- The make-up sat on the surface of my skin like scrambled egg.