(Redirected from Mazovians)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Geography article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mazovia. Sand, Vistula and the forest.
Mi Mazovia. Smooth, far away -
under stems of humming stars,
under the river of pine trees.
- Krzysztof Kamil Baczyński, Mazovia.
- Oh, how beautiful land is our Mazovia!
There be clean water, and air fresher!
Bigger Pine trees and girls prettier,
People stronger and sky is brighter.
- Teofil Lenartowicz, Just as in Mazovia, a poem published in a periodical Szkółka dla Dzieci ("Schoolie for children"), nr 1 (1850).
- Just from the capital of Masovia.
- Jeden Osiem L Friendship.
- Hey Pole, know
Ready for a fight.
In war and in peace
Beside their short height,
Laughing, they can beat.