|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Farmer: The government gave us each one hundred and sixty acres.
- George Washington McLintock: The government never gave anybody anything. You make these homesteads go, you'll have earned every acre of it. You just cant make 'em go on the Mesa Verde! God made that land fer buffalo. Serves pretty well for cattle. But it hates the plow! And even the government should know that you can't farm six thousand feet above sea level.
- Drago: Boss, what's "reactionary" mean?
- George Washington McLintock: I guess he says that anyone who sells at a profit is a reactionary
- Devlin: I am just a hired hand around here
- George Washington McLintock: Every so often Dev, you spell the strangest ideas. Everybody works for somebody. I work for everybody in these United States that steps into a butcher shop for a T-Bone steak and you work for me, it is not much difference
- Katherine McLintock:Are you going to stand there with that stupid look on your face while the hired help insults your wife?
- George Washington McLintock: He can't help it - he's just ignorant. He doesn't know any better than to tell the truth. And I can't help this stupid look. I started acquiring it as you gained in social prominence!