(Redirected from Media)
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The media are slavishly subservient to the entertainment desires of their audience.
- Patrick J. Hurley, A Concise Introduction to Logic (2000 [Seventh edition], Wadsworth, ISBN 0-534-52006-5), p. 595
- The incredibly sinister role of the press, the cinema, the radio, has consisted in passing that original reality through a pair of flattening rollers to substitute for it a superimposed pattern of ideas an images with no real roots in the deep being of the subject of this experiment.
- Gabriel Marcel, Man Against Mass Society (1952), p. 141
- The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production.
- Karl Marx, The German Ideology