Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Barack Obama tends to poll better than he performs. The bottom line is, don't trust the polls. With all due respect to our pollsters, they might not tell us anything.
- America's Newsroom w/Bill Hemmer & Martha MacCallum, Fox News, 17 October 2008
- Why can't it be a day where we take a moment and we stop and acknowledge the role that God has played in the formation of this country and its laws? What's so promotional about religion there?
- America Live w/Megyn Kelly, Fox News, 16 April 2010 , quoted in "Megyn Kelly asks: What's so religious about celebrating God?", Media Matters for America, 16 April 2010, retrieved on 2014-01-29
- regarding the National Day of Prayer
- The-the-the criticism people have of your position, Reverend, is— you want God out of everything!
- America Live w/Megyn Kelly, Fox News, 16 April 2010
- regarding interviewee Barry W. Lynn's position that the National Day of Prayer is unconstitutional
- Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better. or is this real?
- Election coverage, Fox News, 2012-11-06, to Karl Rove in response to his citing of unreported counties after Fox News declared Barack Obama had taken Ohio in the 2012 U.S. presidential election
- Quoted in Felix Gillette, "Welcome to My Living Room, Thank You for Spinning", BusinessWeek.com, 2012-11-06
- By the way, for the kids at home, Santa just is white, but this person is arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. Santa is what he is, and just so you know, we're just debating this because someone wrote about it, kids.
- Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it has to change. You know, I mean, Jesus was a white man too, but, you know, it's like — We have — He was a historical figure, that's a verifiable fact, as is Santa. I just want the kids at home to know that.
- The Kelly File, Fox News, 11 December 2013 , quoted in "Megyn Kelly Wants Kids At Home To Know That Jesus And Santa Were White", Media Matters for America, 11 December 2013, retrieved on 2014-01-29
- Regarding a magazine article proposing making Santa Claus a penguin, Aisha Harris (10 December 2013), "Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore", Slate
- Hold on. I realize — can, just, just — I realize something's happening in Ferguson, but we're talking about something important here, so can you at least split-screen the video? I realize — look, the protesters and the police are clashing again, alright? They’re clashing again. But we're talking about the dead— the death of an American— of an American who was beheaded, and Pete deserves his say.
- After footage of Ferguson, Missouri police chasing protesters over the shooting of Michael Brown was aired while contributor Pete Hegseth spoke to her about ISIS beheading journalist James Foley.
- The Kelly File, Fox News, 19 August 2014 , quoted in Andrew Kirell (21 August 2014), "Megyn Kelly Scolds Producers for Interrupting ISIS Discussion with Ferguson Video", Media Matters for America, retrieved on 2014-08-27
Quotes about Kelly
- Who are you actually talking to? Children who are sophisticated enough to be watching a news channel at 10 o'clock at night, yet innocent enough to still believe Santa Claus is real, yet racist enough to be freaked out if he isn't white?