Men at Work (1990 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Written and directed by Emilio Estevez.
Two garbagemen who know when something smells funny! (taglines)
- There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries. Now you remember that, and you will live a long and healthy life.
- Looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy.
- Frost: I would pay a million pesos to see the looks on their faces when they try to stop this thing.
- James: This is the last year we throw trash.
- Carl: You said that last year.
- James: Yeah, but this year I mean it.
- Carl: You meant it last year.
- James: Louis, what the hell are you doing?
- Louis: He saw you with the body. He can start all kinds of trouble!
- James: So you kidnap him? Good solution!
- Two garbargemen who know when something smells funny!
- Cleaning up in August at theaters everywhere.
- Charlie Sheen - Carl Taylor
- Emilio Estevez - James St. James
- Leslie Hope - Susan Wilkins
- Keith David - Louis Fedders
- Dean Cameron - Pizza Man
- John Getz - Maxwell Potterdam III
- Hawk Wolinski - Biff
- John Lavachielli - Mario
- Geoffrey Blake - Frost
- Cameron Dye - Luzinski
- John Putch - Mike
- Tommy Hinkley - Jake
- Darrell Larson - Jack Berger
- Sy Richardson - Walt Richardson
- Troy Evans - Captain Dalton
- Jim "Poorman" Trenton - Narrator