Michael (1996 film)
Michael (1996) is the title of a fantasy motion picture directed by Nora Ephron starring John Travolta as the Archangel Michael, who is sent to Earth to do various tasks, including mending some wounded hearts. The cast includes Andie MacDowell, William Hurt, Joey Lauren Adams and Robert Pastorelli as people who cross Michael's path.
- Tagline: He's an angel... Not a saint.
- I'm not that kind of angel.
- As he prepares to confront a bull in a field.
- No injuries, 6360 battles.
- Remember Sparky, no matter what they say, you can never have too much sugar.
- Whatever they say, you can never have too much of earth.
- It's cookies! He smells like cookies — and the smell gets stronger when he's in heat.
- Huey Driscoll: Can I just pull on your wings to see how they're attached?
- Michael: Why don't you pull on your pecker to see how it's attached?
- Pansy Milbank: Hey. Language.
- Frank Quinlan: An angel that says "pecker."
- Pansy Milbank: Language.
- Michael: Remember what John and Paul said.
- Frank Quinlan: The apostles?
- Michael: No, The Beatles. "All you need is love."