Michael (1996 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I'm not that kind of angel.
- As he prepares to confront a bull in a field.
- No injuries, 6360 battles.
- Remember Sparky, no matter what they say, you can never have too much sugar.
- The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.
- Whatever they say, you can never have too much of earth.
- It's cookies! He smells like cookies — and the smell gets stronger when he's in heat.
- Huey Driscoll: Can I just pull on your wings to see how they're attached?
- Michael: Why don't you pull on your pecker to see how it's attached?
- Pansy Milbank: Hey. Language.
- Frank Quinlan: An angel that says "pecker."
- Pansy Milbank: Language.
- Michael: You know, I invented marriage
- Pansy Milbank: Oh really?
- Michael: Yep. All these people were milling around, trying to get together, everything was in chaos so I told 'em, "Have a ceremony".
- Michael: Remember what John and Paul said.
- Frank Quinlan: The apostles?
- Michael: No, The Beatles. "All you need is love."
- Frank Quinlan: Bring him back.
- Michael: That's not my area.
- Frank Quinlan: Would someone please tell me what his area is? Don't give me that "that's not my area" stuff. BRING HIM BACK.
- John Travolta - Michael
- Andie MacDowell - Dorothy Winters
- William Hurt - Frank Quinlan
- Bob Hoskins - Vartan Malt
- Robert Pastorelli - Huey Driscoll
- Jean Stapleton - Pansy Milbank
- Teri Garr - Judge Esther Newberg
- Wallace Langham - Bruce Craddock
- Joey Lauren Adams - Anita, Brown's waitress
- Richard Schiff - Italian waiter
- Carla Gugino - Bride
- Tom Hodges - Groom
- Sparky - Himself