Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is a computer-animated direct-to-video movie on VHS and DVD made by The Walt Disney Company in 2004. It is the sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas from 1999. The segments in this video feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Max, Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Scrooge McDuck in five different segments. Along with the Mickey's PhilharMagic theme park attraction, this production was one of the first to depict the Mickey Mouse series characters with 3D computer animation.
- Haven’t you done enough already? Go to your doghouse!
- I mean it, Pluto! Get out, and stay out!
- What beautiful skaters..
- Everybody, from the heart!
- Stop being so selfish!
- Merry Christmas, you big old grump.
- [First lines]
- Narrator: 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house... oh, wait, Different story, but we'll still see a mouse. [The movie's title appears] Put those old Christmas classics back up on the shelves; we've got new tales of giving, and loving, and elves.
- Narrator: [Introducing "Belles on Ice"] In our first yuletide story, two stars are on ice. They've been best friends forever, so cordial and nice...but can both share the stage with the lights shining bright? Or will egos get bruised in a double-lutz fight?
- [Minnie cries, tear sheds out]
- Daisy Duck: Are you okay?
- Minnie Mouse: I think so.
- Daisy Duck: What was I thinking?
- Minnie Mouse: What were we thinking?
- Daisy Duck: I'm sorry.
- Narrator: [Ending "Belles on Ice"] When these best friends were fighting, the show was a flop...but when they danced together, they came out on top.
- Narrator: [Introducing "Christmas: Impossible"] At this grand, stately mansion, three kids decked the halls, sliding down banisters, climbing the walls. But soon they may wish they'd shown more self-control...or they'll wake up on Christmas to find lumps of coal.
- Scrooge McDuck: My cookies! What happened to my scrumptious silver dollar chocolate chip cookies?!
- (Huey, Dewey, and Louie smile cheekily)
- Donald Duck: Boys, how could you?!
- Huey: Hey, aren't we innocent until proven guilty?
- Donald Duck: (slams the lid) No! (Huey, Dewey, and Louie gasp) You three march right upstairs, now!
- (Huey, Dewey, and Louie leave the table and walk to the stairs up to their room)
- Daisy Duck: I'm sure the cookies were delicious, Uncle Scrooge.
- Huey: They were.
- Narrator: [Ending "Christmas: Impossible"] They started out selfish, those rascally brothers, but made Christmas magic by thinking of others.
- Narrator: [Introducing "Christmas Maximus"] Goofy always means well spreading holiday cheer, but embarrasses Max with his pratfalls each year. Oh, he tries to step up to the plate and be cool...but now Max has grown up. Will Dad still play the fool?
- Narrator: [Ending "Christmas Maximus"] When a father and son end up miles apart, they can see eye-to-eye...when they act heart-to-heart.
- Narrator: [Introducing "Donald's Gift"] Sometimes Christmas gets lost in the holiday crush. It's "buy this, get that, remember to rush". But Donald just wants peace and quiet this yule. Can he enjoy Christmas, and not lose his cool?
- Daisy Duck: Ready to go, Donald?
- Donald Duck: Where?
- Daisy Duck: To the mall.
- Huey, Dewey, Louie: Duh!
- Dewey: Don't you want to see the Christmas window at Mousey's?
- Huey: And smell all that greasy food at the food court?
- Louie: And wander around aimlessly looking for the perfect gift?
- Donald Duck: All I want, is peace and quiet. And my hot chocolate.
- Daisy Duck: Don't be such a big old grump. [slashes him with a chair]
- Donald Duck: Whoa!
- Narrator: [Ending "Donald's Gift"] Our duck faced the music and found his own beat. He sang from his heart, making Christmas complete.
- Narrator: [Introducing "Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas"] In our last Christmas story, let's turn now to Mickey. His friendship with Pluto has never been sticky. But when decking the halls, if your master says, "Sit"... you'd better obey, or disaster may hit.
- Donner: Brace yourselves for genius. There can only be one name for this dog. Wanna hear it?
- Blitzen: No.
- Donner: Murray.
- Reindeer: Murray?
- Donner: You know, as in "Murray Christmas"?
- Blitzen: Oh, my head.
- Mickey Mouse: What are you guys doing here?
- Daisy Duck: We're here to help you to find Pluto.
- [Pluto pops out of the snow]
- Huey, Louie and Dewey: We found him! Yay!
- [Last lines]
- Narrator: So, at last, Mickey learned what he'd missed from the start. Bells and holly mean little without friends in your heart. The magic of Christmas has its rhyme and its reason. We hope you and yours have a most joyous season.
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Pluto
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey and Louie
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
- Corey Burton as Elf #4
- Jim Cummings as Blitzen
- Jeff Bennett as Donner, Elf #1, Elf #2
- Jason Marsden as Max Goof
- Chuck McCann as Santa Claus, Elf #3
- Kellie Martin as Mona
- Clive Revill as Narrator