Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is an American computer-animated children's television series.
- [first lines; Toodles displays the title and Mickey Mouse narrates it; a sheep runs to the center, baa-ing at the audience; Toodles zooms away to the left and camera pans down to Mickey]
- Mickey: Welcome to our clubhouse! Are ya ready to play? [pauses, waiting for a response from the viewer] Hot dog!
- [Pluto comes by, sniffing the floor and then Mickey's foot; Mickey puts his foot up]
- Mickey: Speaking of dogs... look! it's Pluto, and he's sniffin' somethin'. Hey uh, I wonder what it could be. [hears a "baa" noise and looks around] Whoa! Did you hear that? Hmm, what animal makes that sound? [pauses for a couple of seconds as Pluto continues sniffing] A sheep! Right! If you see a sheep anywhere, say "Sheep!"
Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt
- [first lines; as usual, Mickey Mouse walks towards the camera and says his usual lines, until the camera pans to the left revealing the clubhouse gone]
- Mickey: Oops! [chuckles] Gee, I forget this every time. Now to make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words, exactly right. 'Cause if we don't, well, something funny might happen. The magic words are: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! Say it with me. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!
- [the clubhouse appears; the intro then proceeds as normal, but with more sound effects this time]
- Pete: [singing] Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse! [later, a few scenes, after the Clubhouse floats away] This can't be right. Now, uh, hubbsie, pubbsie, shobby-doo-doo! Uh, handsy-glovey! Please come down! Oopsie, I said the wrong magic words, didn't I? Drat, I'm in big trouble, now! [sees Mickey humming] Oh, ding-dong it, it's Mickey! I better get out of here before he sees me! [He leaves before grabing his disguised hat]
- mickey: strange that clarabelle wasn't in the bakery [pluto looks to the front of the camera,
And mickey became shocked, the clubhouse, the shoe garage, the glove balloon, and plutos doghouse is gone]
- mickey: huh, what happened to the clubhouse? [Mickey cups his ear waiting for a response from the viewer]
- mickey: the clubhouse flow away, who made that happened? [Mickey looks at the audience]
- mickey: pete did? He said the wrong magic words, uh oh. We gotta go get the clubhouse back, and rescue, minnie, goofy, daisy, and donald, or we won't be able to have our easter party.
- pluto: woof
- mickey: will you help us find all the pieces of the clubhouse and get our friends back? [Mickey cup his ears again waiting for a response]
- mickey: hot dog. [Pluto starts sniffing on the ground trying to look for the clubhouse]
- mickey: hey look, plutos following on the trail, atta boy pluto, cmon lets look for the clubhouse,
[Mickey walks away from the camera, mickey mearly falls, and follows pluto while pluto continues sniffing]