Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is an American computer-animated interactive children's television series.
Space Suit Pilot (2005)
- [circular fade-in; we see a yellow sun and the words "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" fade in. Mickey Mouse narrates the words; camera pans down to a forest, where we go through some trees and across a bridge, that drops us right in the middle of a path, camera pans right and Mickey comes in from the right]
- Mickey: [chuckling] Hi there! It's me, Mickey! Ya know, Mickey Mouse and, oh boy, are we gonna have some fun at my clubhouse today? [he looks to the left and notices the clubhouse is missing] Oops. [chuckles] Forgot. To make the clubhouse appear, we all gotta say the secret words: "Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!" So I'll say, "Meeska, Mooska," and then YOU say, "Mickey Mouse!" [chuckles] Are ya ready? [pauses, waiting for a response from the viewer] Here we go! Meeska, Mooska...
- Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Kids: [off-screen] Mickey Mouse!
- [Mickey looks left again, but no sign of clubhouse]
- Mickey: Hmm, let's be louder! This time, stand up and REALLY shout it! Alright, stand up! [pauses] Okay, here we go. Meeska, Mooska...
- Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Kids: [off-screen, louder] MICKEY MOUSE!
- Mickey: Open up, the Mouse Clubhouse! [sparkles appear from Mickey's hands, swirl around, and then forms a neat-looking clubhouse that is somehow reminiscent of Mickey himself] Good job! [chuckles] Well, what are ya waitin' for? Let's go inside!
- [first lines; Toodles displays the title and Mickey Mouse narrates it; a sheep runs to the center, baa-ing at the audience; Toodles zooms away to the left and camera pans down to Mickey]
- Mickey: [breaking the fourth wall] Welcome to our clubhouse! Are ya ready to play? [pauses, waiting for a response from the viewer] hot dog!
- [Pluto comes by, sniffing the floor and then Mickey's foot; Mickey puts his foot up]
- Mickey: Speaking of dogs... look! it's Pluto, and he's sniffin' somethin'. Hey uh, I wonder what it could be. [hears a "baa" noise and looks around] Whoa! Did you hear that? Hmm, what animal makes that sound? [pauses for a couple of seconds as Pluto continues sniffing] A sheep! Right! If you see a sheep anywhere, say "Sheep!"
Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt
- [first lines; as usual, Mickey Mouse walks towards the camera and says his usual lines, until the camera pans to the left revealing the clubhouse gone]
- Mickey: Oops! [chuckles] Gee, I forget this every time. Now to make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words, exactly right. 'Cause if we don't, well, something funny might happen. The magic words are: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! Say it with me. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!
- [the clubhouse appears; the intro then proceeds as normal, but with more sound effects this time]
- Pete: [singing] Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse, Pete's clubhouse! [later, a few scenes, after the Clubhouse floats away] This can't be right. Now, uh, hubbsie, pubbsie, shobby-doo-doo! Uh, handsy-glovey! Please come down! Oopsie, I said the wrong magic words, didn't I? Drat, I'm in big trouble, now! [sees Mickey humming] Oh, ding-dong it, it's Mickey! I better get out of here before he sees him! [leaves]