Midnight Madness (film)
Midnight Madness is a 1980 comedy film produced by Walt Disney Productions and starring David Naughton, Stephen Furst and Maggie Roswell. The film is about a group of college students who participate in an all night puzzle solving race. It is Michael J. Fox's film debut.
- Lucille: Harold, how long are you going to keep driving around without knowing where we're going?
- Harold: Barf, have you finished unscrambling those letters yet?
- Barf: [finishes unscrambling letters] Fagabeefe? Haha. Fagabeefe. Hey, Melio - fagabeefe.
- Harold: [shouts] *Shut up*!
- Leon: See you at the finish line... wherever that may be.
- Melio: Ha! It's easy!
- Harold: Well, what is it?
- Melio: It's like a lookout off a cliff or something. It means Cherry Point.
- Harold: How'd you get that?
- Melio: Well, there's one of a chair... that's a chair. One of an "E"... that's an "E". One of a pin... that's a point. Chair-E-Point: Cherry Point.
- Harold: What about the ball?
[Melio knocks the ball off the table]
- Harold: [shouts] You idiot!
- Barry kid: [looking through telescope at a girl getting undressed in window] If I'm lucky, I may get a view of Venus' two moons.
- Adam: [pointing at the sky in the other direction] Hey, Einstein - isn't Venus over there?
- Melio: [loudly, to wake up Lucille] No, Harold. There *aren't* any cookies left!