Jump to navigation Jump to search
Somewhere round the next bend, lies the road to terrortaglines
Midnight Ride is a 1990 action thriller film starring Mark Hamill, Robert Mitchum and Michael Dudikoff about a housewife who leaves her cop husband (Michael Dudikoff) only to fall foul of an escaped mental patient (Mark Hamill).
- This guy's got more lives than a cat
- I don't like her, she's got a fake eye
- It's in my head, you think I can turn it off like a TV?
- You're busted
- Sorry maam, firearms aren't allowed on this bus
- Save it Doc I'm still killing people
- You hurt me
- Don't you ever run away from me
- LOOK MAN, I'M TIRED, I'M PISSED, I'M READY TO KILL
- Trucker: Hey did anyone order a cab?
- Cop: That was some crash
- Justin: Yeah...Hey look I took a picture!
- Justin: So she's in alot of trouble right?
- Lawson: Forget her the scumbag she ran off with the fucker's gonna wish he'd never been born
- Justin: No i'm not (puts his jackknife to Lawson's neck)
- Mrs. Egan: What do you want?
- Justin: I want THAT (points at her glass eye)