|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Let me describe the scene to you: There's these guys, see? And they've probably been up for, like, two days. They stink of B.O, they have coffee breath, they're constipated from sittin' on their asses for so long, they are sitting in a van, and it's probably parked right up the street from your office. But now, you guys are gonna have to pack up your shit and go home, because I'm on to you, you dumb fucks! Eddie, your phone is tapped!
- [after being questioned by Agent Mosley] Son of a bitch stole my cigarettes.
- [after Mosley pockets Dorfler's cigarettes during their second encounter] Why don't you quit? It'd be cheaper for both of us.
- So I'm finally in the presence of greatness, huh? The Duke. The guy that steals money from the scum of the earth and gives it to the unfortunates of the world. I wanted to meet you face-to-face. Did you actually think you were gonna steal my money and get away with it? I stopped by here to tell you two things. Number one is that you're gonna die tonight. Number two, I'm gonna go home, have a nice hot meal, I'm gonna find your wife, and I'm gonna kill her too.
- The Duke: I've got money, you know. I'll give you whatever you want.
- Jack: Start by shutting up. I know you all of two minutes, and already I don't like you.
- The Duke: Gee, that's too bad. I really like you.
- Jack [In a payphone talking to Eddie Moscone]: We are driving now, and I only have enough cash to get to Amarillo. We had to scrap the bus.
- Eddie: Fuck the bus! I wanna know what happened to the goddamn plane!
- Jack: He doesn't like to fly.
- Eddie: He doesn't like to fly?! What the fuck does that mean?! Listen to me, Jack! You gotta be back here in less than two and a half fuckin' days! A half million dollars of my money, what the fuck is goin' on there?!!
- Jack: Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, I swear to God, don't start with me now or I will shoot him and I will dump him in a fuckin' swamp! [vigorously shakes his head at Mardukas]
- The Duke: How much are you getting for me?
- Jack: I don't think that's any of your concern, but I'll tell you, just... to tell you. $100,000.
- The Duke: $100,000? Does that mean you'll take $100,000 to let me go?
- Jack: Not by a long shot.
- The Duke: $200,000?
- Jack: I never took a payoff in my life, and I'm not gonna start with someone like you.
- The Duke: Why not?
- Jack: Because you're a fucking criminal, and you deserve to go where you're going. I'm gonna take you there. And if I hear any more shit outta you, I'm gonna fucking bust your head, and I'm gonna put you back in that fucking hole, and I'm gonna stick your head in that fucking toilet bowl and I'm gonna make it stay there.
- [the motor turns over]
- The Duke[whispering]: You get it started, and I'll run you over. That's the best plan I can think of.
- Mosely: What should be of prime importance to you is not the phone calls. It the fact that you're gonna spend ten years just for impersonating a federal agent!
- Jack: Ten years for impersonating a federal agent?
- Mosely: Ten years.
- Jack: Ten years? How comes no one's after you?
- Jack: Jimmy. There's something I've been wanting to say to you for ten years.
- Jimmy: Yeah, and what's that!?
- Jack(smiling): You're under arrest!
- [Jack arrives at Los Angeles before the deadline with Mardukas in custody, and calls Eddie on a pay phone]
- Eddie: Where the hell are you?
- Jack: Where am I? I'm at the airport. And guess who I'm with? I'm with the Duke!
- Eddie: You got him! [thumps the desk with a fist] You got him, Jack! I love you!
- Jack: Yeah. You wanna say hello?
- Eddie: Yeah, put him on!
- Jack: Say hello.
- The Duke: [distraught] Hello.
- Eddie: Hello, you son of a bitch! We got you, you son of a bitch!
- Jack: Now say good-bye, ya lying little piece of shit, because I'm lettin' him go! [hangs up]
- Jack: Fear of flying, you son of a bitch?! Get back here, you son of a bitch! Get over here. Stop! Fear of flying, my ass! You son of a bitch, get out! You're a goddamn pilot, you son of a bitch?!!
- Jon: I didn't feel it was appropriate to share that with you.