Millie Bobby Brown
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It really came out of the blue, to be honest. I was in England, and I didn’t get a lot of auditions there. So I did the first audition — a very emotional audition — and they said, ‘Come back for a callback.’ And I was like, ‘Okay!'
- "Meet ‘Stranger Things’ Breakout Millie Bobby Brown, aka Lucky Number Eleven". IndieWire. (July 19, 2016).
- Noah is my best friend. We're the same age. We do everything together. We go to Six Flags. We have play dates. I mean, we are children.
- "Millie Bobby Brown mania descends on Indiana Comic Con". The Indianapolis Star. (April 16, 2017).
- I know this sounds crazy, but once I find something I want to do, nobody's stopping me. If I don't know how to sew, and I really had that passion to sew, that's it, I'm going to sew. That's also with acting. So here I am.
- "How ‘Stranger Things’ Star Millie Bobby Brown Made Eleven ‘Iconic’ and Catapulted Into Pop Culture". Variety. (October 31, 2017).
- The day I shaved my head was the most empowering moment of my whole life. The last strand of hair cut off was the moment my whole face was on show and I couldn't hide behind my hair like I used to. As I looked in the mirror I realised I had one job to do. Inspire ... Shaving your head is so empowering. You don't need hair to be beautiful. You are beautiful with or without. I learnt that too.
- "Millie Bobby Brown admits tension with her Stranger Things co-stars". dailymail.co.uk. (26 March 2018).
- I will speak out for the millions of children whose voices have been silenced for far too long. I will shine a light on the issues that vulnerable children have suffered around the world. Including representing them at places they haven’t yet had a seat at the table.
- "Millie Bobby Brown Talks To Orlando Bloom About All Things Actvism, Stranger Things & Godzilla". Glamour. (21 May 2019).
- She said, ‘Can I take a video of you?' I said, ‘Um, no.' But why would anyone want to be taken a video of? Of me? It's not like of the both of us. I don't need to justify it to anyone. If I don't want to be taken a video of, I don't have to be. I was paying and she walked past me and began to video me again. And I said, ‘I'm a human being. Like, what more can I ask from you?' She said 'So I can't take a video of a human being?' And I said, 'No, not when I said no.' It just makes me upset when people try to push the boundary, and I just wish people were more respectful. I'm still trying to navigate this all and it's still overwhelming... Where are my rights to say no? You have to show more respect for others, no matter who they are, what they do. It's just manners.
- "Millie Bobby Brown Asks For "Respect" From Fans After Deleting TikTok". E!. (December 1, 2020).