Mohamed Anwar Fayed (27 January 1929 – 1 September 2023) was an Egyptian-born businessman who formerly owned the Harrods department store in Knightsbridge and the English Premiership football team. Fulham Football Club. Al-Fayed was involved in spreading Conspiracy theories about the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, who died in a car accident while traveling with his son Dodi Fayed.
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If this planet lasts for another thousand years people will still be talking about the terrible event we are now living through.
- I am not resting until I die. I am not doing this for myself, but for the country.
- Quoted in McClatchey, Caroline (18 February 2007). "Al Fayed states his position on the Diana inquest". BBC News. Retrieved on 18 March 2007.
- I am not talking to you, you are bloody idiot, you are part of the establishment, you work for MI6.
- Asked by a BBC reporter about his evidence at the Inquest into the Death of Diana, Princess of Wales, as cited in "Outspoken Thoughts of Al Fayed", The Independent (23 October 2008), p. 4