Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Taskhiri (19 October 1944 – 18 August 2020, born in Iraq) was an Iranian cleric and diplomat. During the 1980s, Taskhiri served as the Iranian representative to the Organisation of the Islamic Conference and was involved in promoting Iranian interests during the height of the Iran–Iraq War. He was an instrumental figure in the Islamic Revolution. He is currently active in Iraq.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
- The Palestinian issue should be at the heart of our unity. It must motivate us to unite and stand in one row behind the Palestinian Mujahideen and the brave uprising.
- There is a terrorism which threatens security, honour, property and the like; there is a cultural terrorism which tears human identity apart; there is an information terrorism which deprives man of his freedom to breathe in an unpolluted atmosphere.
- Towards a definition of terrorism.
- Wahabbis think that holy sites are a manifestation of polytheism. They deem anyone who opposes them to be polytheist. They believe Shias, Sunnis, and the Islamic world are polytheist.
- Iran says Saudis can curb divisive religious statements, Mehr News Agency, 22 July 2007.