|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Sunday Times interview (1983)
- "The Vicomtesse from Ostrichland" by Jani Allan, from the Just Jani column of the Sunday Times (1983), republished in Face Value by Jani Allan.
- I do feel one learns more from one's failures than from one's successes,
- Without my work I would be a neurotic mess.
About Moira Lister
- The Vicomtesse alias Moira Lister - even though she is on the wrong side of 60, is looking like an exquisite, flawless Gainsborough cameo.
- ...a cigar-smoking Barbara Cartland,