Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Charlie] You're a bad gambler sunny Jim. You're in debt up to your eyeballs. You’re on the edge. You’re a wreck looking for someplace to happen. I’ll be there… and I’ll fuck ya dead.
- John Robinson: No, you ain't gonna hit him.
- Charlie Robinson: Why not?
- John Robinson: Because I'm gonna hit him!
- [smacks a transit cop in the face]
- Thug: [holding Charlie out over a ledge] Hey Charlie, let me get ya a fuckin' parachute!
- Mr. Brown: Charlie, your brother had better get here soon or he's going to be an only child.
- Charlie Robinson: [After John arrives] You brought the money, right?
- John Robinson: Three hundred.
- The Dragon: That motherfucker owes Mr. Brown fifteen thousand.
- John Robinson: Fif- fifteen thousand?! You know what? [Holsters his gun] Drop him.
- Charlie Robinson: He's kidding!
- John Robinson: The hell I am. Drop the motherfucker.
- Grace Santiago: [staggers towards platform women; pretending to be drunk] Hey! Hey! That's my man! Get your hands off my man! Are you bitches crazy? [pulls her sleeves and clenches her fists as she runs towards them] You wanna get hurt, that's what it is!
- Woman on Platform: We're sorry, we didn't know it was your man!
- Woman on Platform: We're sorry, Merry Christmas to you!
- [they get behind the turnstiles]
- Grace Santiago: [tries to attack them] Get the hell outta here! Yeah, you better run!
- Woman on Platform: [to her friend as they leave the station] It's your fault! You started it!
- Woman on Platform: Me? I didn't start anything!
- Grace Santiago: [to John] I turn my back for one minute and you're doggin' me?
- John: They were huuge!!
- Charlie: [back at the booth] Oh, she's beautiful.
- Grace Santiago: [positioning John on the poles] Now, you wait right there, all right. You wait right there, and don't you let me see you talkin' to -
- [John blows his nose with his hand]
- Grace Santiago: You nasty. [gives a male passerby a dirty look] What you lookin' at? I could kick your ass, too. Shit.
- Donald Patterson: Did I say that? I didn't say that! All I said was... bad things tend to happen around you two. Some money got lost and I think you two can help me find it.
- Charlie Robinson: How so?
- Donald Patterson: You look for it!
- John Robinson: Patterson.
- Charlie Robinson: Came as soon as we could.
- John Robinson: Hey, we heard over the scanners. WOO, what a mess. Look, if there's anything we could do to help.
- Charlie Robinson: All you gotta do is ask.
- Donald Patterson: What are you two bags of shirt doing here? You aren't cops no more.
- John Robinson: Look man, we here trying to help.
- Donald Patterson: Hey, sweet pie. How's your cock working now that you ain't got a badge no more?
- John Robinson: WHAT?
- Robert Patterson: Here's what I think of you fuck-up. [he spits at John]
- John Robinson: You spit in my face.
- Charlie Robinson: Hey, you aren't going to hit him.
- John Robinson: Why not?
- Charlie Robinson: Cause, I'm gonna hit him.
- [John stops him]
- John Robinson: NO NO NO, you're not going to hit him.
- John and Charlie Robinson: WE BOTH HIT HIM.
- [They punch Patterson, knocking him out]
- Get on the fast track!
- Get on or get out of the way.
- If you're a criminal, stay on the train!
- Wesley Snipes - Officer John Robinson
- Woody Harrelson - Officer Charlie Robinson
- Jennifer Lopez - Officer Grace Santiago
- Robert Blake - Captain Donald Patterson
- Chris Cooper - Terry "The Torch" Edwards
- Joe Grifasi - Riley
- Scott Sowers - Mr. Brown
- Skipp Sudduth - Kowalski
- Enrico Colantoni - Dooley