Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morgan Freeman (born 1 June 1937 in Memphis, Tennessee) is an American actor and film director who first became known in the American media through roles on the kids' show The Electric Company and on the soap opera Another World.
- See also:
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen - that stillness becomes a radiance.
- To go somewhere and say: 'I have this really terrific movie, but I need some . . . money' - Good luck!
- I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man.
- You're going to relegate my history to a month? I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history.
- We have 7 billion people on this planet. It’s not that there’s not enough room on this planet for 7 billion people, it’s that the energy needs for 7 billion people are 7 billion people’s worth of energy needs, as opposed to, say, 2 billion. Imagine how much pollution would be in the air and the oceans if there were only 2 billion people putting it in? So yeah, we’re already overpopulated.
- The search for truth is never over and the survival of truth is never assured. We have to choose - do we stand with those who wish to suppress the truth or stand with those who seek it.
- I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole.
- @MorgonFreeman on Twitter, a now-defunct account also known as "Tweets from God". This Twitter account was never written or controlled by Freeman, and was a parody of his character in the films Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty. snopes.com: Morgan Freeman on Homophobia
- Through the Wormhole, a science documentary television series narrated and hosted by Morgan Freeman
- ↑ .
- ↑ Jobson, Richard (July 14, 2000). "Morgan Freeman". The Guardian (London).
- ↑ a b "Freeman calls Black History Month ‘ridiculous’". Associated Press (New York). December 15, 2005.
- ↑ Stern, Marlow (Janbuary 28, 2014). "Morgan Freeman on God, Satan, and How the Human Race Has ‘Become A Parasite’". The Daily Beast (New York).
- ↑ Jarvey, Natalie (December 4, 2017). "Morgan Freeman, Kerry Washington Celebrate "Oscars of Science'" at Breakthrough Prize Ceremony". The Hollywood Reporter (Los Angeles).
- Pages containing cite templates with deprecated parameters
- Actor stubs
- Actors from the United States
- Film directors from the United States
- Film producers from the United States
- Aviators from the United States
- African Americans
- Agnostics from the United States
- 1937 births
- Living people
- People from Memphis
- People from Mississippi
- Academy Award winners