Morgan Murphy (born February 14, 1972) is an award-winning American food critic and the author of "Off the Eaten Path" by Time Warner.
Bourbon & Bacon (2014)
- I went on a bourbon diet for three days and lost a week.
- Another round? It would be rude not to.
- Abstaining from bourbon and bacon doesn't make you live longer. It just feels that way.
- Bacon tastes better than skinny feels.
- If there's no bacon in heaven, I don't plan on going.
- All my life my mother has told me I'm hard to shop for. She can't find the bacon aisle!
- I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty as long as there's bacon on the plate.
- Bacon makes almost any meal tolerable.
- I wish you all full plates, glasses, tables, and hearts.
Off the Eaten Path: Second Helpings (2013)
- This isn't a diet book. In fact, you may gain 30 pounds just reading it.
- I may be the only man in America who can qualify for workers' comp based on my cholesterol.
Off the Eaten Path (2011)
- If you truly want to learn a place, eat the food of its people.
- My four Southern food groups are bourbon, salt, bacon and pie.
- In the South, you will get a lot of sugar — and by that we mean a lot of hugs and kisses. We don't air kiss in the South.