Mostafa Pour-Mohammadi (Persian: مصطفی پورمحمدی; born 9 March 1960, Qom) is an Iranian prosecutor and politician, who has served at different positions and cabinet posts. He was minister of interior of the Islamic Republic of Iran from 2005 to 2008 and minister of justice from 2013 until 2017.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Four years ago, the US launched an attack on Iraq under the pretext of bringing democracy and security to the country, but today they urge Iran to help them establish security in Baghdad.
- As quoted in "Iran key player in Mideast". PressTV. 05 June 2007.
- Iranian intelligence services have acquired information that show the United States, Britain and Israel have been behind the unrest in various parts of Iran, including Khuzistan, Kurdistan and West Azerbaijan in the past few years.
- As quoted in "Hostages caught in Tehran-Washington crossfire". The Guardian. 31 March 2007.
- He [Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] wanted to say that if certain people have created troubles for the Jewish community they should bear the expenses, and it is not others who should pay for that.
- As quoted in "Anti-Israel remarks 'misunderstood,' says Iranian official". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 16 December 2005.