Mr. Men and Little Miss
Mr Men and Little Miss in 1983, they prouduced Little Misses in the Telvision series. There were thirteen episodes in the series. And before, they produced a series of Mr. Men, with the origanil series.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Mr. Men
- 1.1 Mr. Tickle
- 1.2 Mr. Greedy
- 1.3 Mr. Happy
- 1.4 Mr. Nosey
- 1.5 Mr. Sneeze
- 1.6 Mr. Bump
- 1.7 Mr. Messy
- 1.8 Mr. Small
- 1.9 Mr. Noisy
- 1.10 Mr. Lazy
- 1.11 Mr. Funny
- 1.12 Mr. Fussy
- 1.13 Mr. Bounce
- 1.14 Mr. Dizzy
- 1.15 Mr. Impossible
- 1.16 Mr. Strong
- 1.17 Mr. Grumpy
- 1.18 Mr. Quiet
- 1.19 Mr. Tall
- 1.20 Mr. Clever
- 1.21 Little Miss Sunshine
- 1.22 Little Miss Chatterbox
- 1.23 Little Miss Whoops
- 2 External links
- Mr. Tickle: Ha Ha!
- Narrator: cried Mr. Tickle, as he spied Little Miss Magic and Mr. Happy.
- Mr. Tickle: Anyone for tickles?
- Narrator:as he rushed up to them, as he streched out those ordinary long arms, with those piticulary ticklish fingers on the end of them. Little Miss Magic looked at Mr. Happy.
- Little Miss Magic: I see what you mean.
- Narrotor: And winked.
- Little Miss Magic: Oh, hello Mr. Tickle. Come In. I expect you wanted me to make those arms long again.
- Mr. Tickle: Oh, yes please.
- Narrator: Mr. Tickle's face lit up.
- Little Miss Magic: Very well, only one condition.
- Mr. Tickle: Oh.
- Narrator: His face fell.
- Little Miss Magic: You're only allow one tickle a day.
- Mr. Tickle: One tickle a day?
- Little Miss Magic:(pointing to Mr. Tickle) One.
- Mr. Tickle: Well, that's not much!
- Little Miss Magic: Promise?
- Narrator: Mr. Tickle sighed.
- Mr. Tickle:(groaning) Oh, promise.
- Narrator: Mr. Small went to see Mr. Tickle.
- Mr. Small: Hey!(Mr. Tickle wakes up from sleeping) Do you know what Miss Trouble called you behind your back?
- Mr. Tickle: No, what, what does Miss Trouble call me behind my back?
- Narrator: Mr. Small looked at him.
- Mr. Small: Puddingface!
- Mr. Tickle (gasps) WHAT?!
- Mr. Small: Puddingface!
- Mr. Tickle: I think somebody needs a tickle!
- Mr. Grumpy: Try it and you'll be kissing my tractor!
- Mr. Tickle: My arms are too long, but that doesn't stop me from taking.
- Narrator: Mr. Greedy had put a turky in the over for lunch. A rather large turkey.
- Little Miss Naughty: Oh, look at that fancy turky, I'm going to "pinch it".(grins, then knocks at the door)
- Mr. Greedy: Oh, who is that at the door, this time when I'm about to eat my delicios, lunch.(chuckles)
- Narrator: And then she [Little Miss Plump] opened the letter. It was from Mr. Greedy.
- Mr. Greedy:(reading note, but Miss Plump is reading it) Dear Miss Plump, Next Wednesday is my birthday. Please come to tea at 4 o'clock.
- Narrator: And it was signed Mr. Greedy.
- Little Miss Plump: Oh, that will be lovly, I should look forword to that!
- Mr. Happy: You know, Jack, there's more to Christmas then getting presents.
- Jack: Yeah. I guess
- Mr. Happy: (listening to the radio) I love a good polka
- Mr. Grumpy: You would!
- Oh, hello, Mr. Uppity. Where are you going?
- Just Looking
- Mr. Nosey: (falling out of the shark) Ooh, hello. (chuckles)
- Little Miss Late: Good heavens, Mr. Nosey!
- Little Miss Sunshine: Where did you spring from?
- Mr. Happy: How long have you been in there?
- Mr. Strong: How did you get there to start with?
- Mr. Nosey: Oh, questions, questions! Goodness me! Why do you have to be so nosey?
- Mr. Clever: No, please, Mr. Sneeze, you musn't sneeze now. Not when Mr. Tickle is about to complete the tallest house of cards ever built in Misterland.
- Mr. Sneeze: Ahh. It's all right, Mr. Clever. I'm not going to sneeze after all.
- Poopity Poop!
- Mr. Bump: I owe you might life, Mr. Grumble. (spits out water while Mr. Grumble hits him on the back)
- Mr. Grumble: You owed me a pair of roller skates. Thanks to you, mine are at the bottom of the sea.
- Mr. Bump: Well, I'll buy you a new pair and we'll go skating together. I feel much so safer with you.
- Mr. Grumble: Huh! That's all I need!
- This is what I'm talking about!
- Mr. Parrot: Good morning, Mr. Messy. Good morning, Mr. Messy.
- Mr. Messy: Hello, Mr. Parrot. Would you like a sweet?
- Mr. Fussy: He doesn't like sweets.
- Good tidings!
- Great McGullicuty!
- They didn't hear me. Didn't even know I'm here.
- I can't hear you!
- Mr. Noisy: Mr. Quiet's got a treehouse! Say yeah!
Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Helpful: Yeah! Mr. Noisy: Mr. Quiet's got a treehouse! Say yeah, yeah! Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Helpful: Yeah, yeah!
- This is way too much work
- This is exhausting
- Reallllly! (old Mr. Men Show)
- Honk! Honk!
- Little Miss Tiny: Thanks for the ride, Mr. Funny.
- Mr. Funny: My pleasure, Miss Tiny. Say hello to Santa Claus for me. Have a good trip! (trips over a pebble) Oh, ha! Have a good trip! Ha, ha, ha! I like that. That's very funny. Have a good trip!
- How Revolting!
- Mr. Messy!
- Sweet Henrietta! (US)
- Sweet Apple Strudel! (UK)
- This is the worst (insert noun here) I've ever seen!
- Hello, Goodbye
- Peek-a-boo! It's me!
- Oh, Mr. Moon, please don't go away!
- Narrator: Mr. Impossible spent all day at the school. He showed the teacher how he could read a book upside down.
- Children: But that's impossible!
- Narrator: Said the children who were watching.
- Mr. Impossible: Yes, sir!
- Narrator: Said Mr. Impossible.
- Good thing I just came along!
- Aw, pickles!
- I'm fed up with all these happy idiots!
- Crooked Cucumbers!
- Why me?
- Not so loud!
- If I get home, I'll send another note in a bottle.
- Hello, down there!
- Aw, man!
- What's needed here is one of my very clever plans
Little Miss Sunshine
- Good morning, Dillydale!
- I love (insert noun here). Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!
Little Miss Chatterbox
- I love chocolate cake! I love pencil erasers too! (US) pencil rubbers (UK)
- Little Miss Chatterbox: Well, it doesn't sound like it. And the wolf, he should have a date for this. Ha, ha, ha! Oh goody, lunch!
- Mr. Nosey: Are you saying I speak from my nose?
Little Miss Whoops
- I'm a trained professional!