Jump to navigation Jump to search
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=36 The big explosion will come] April 2004.
- Defeating the infidels requires a much greater effort. It requires the mobilization of the nation.
- On the cause of the 2005 tsunami:
- "The problem is that the [Christian] holidays are accompanied by forbidden things, by immorality, abomination, adultery, alcohol, drunken dancing, and … and revelry. A belly dancer costs 2500 pounds per minute and a singer costs 50,000 pounds per hour, and they hop from one hotel to another from night to dawn. Then he spends the entire night defying Allah.
- "Haven't they learned the lesson from what Allah wreaked upon the coast of Asia, during the celebration of these forbidden? At the height of immorality, Allah took vengeance on these criminals.
- "Those celebrating spent what they call 'New Year's Eve' in vacation resorts, pubs, and hotels. Allah struck them with an earthquake. He finished off the Richter scale. All nine levels gone. Tens of thousands dead.
- "It was said that they were tourists on New Year's vacation who went to the crowded coral islands for the holiday period, and then they were struck by this earthquake, caused by the Almighty Lord of the worlds. He showed them His wrath and His strength. He showed them His vengeance. Is there anyone learning the lesson? Is it impossible that we will be struck like them? Why do we go their way? Why do we want to be like them, with their holidays, their forbidden things, and their heresy?" 
- Shaykh Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid
- Shaykh Muhammad Al-Munajjid Books and Audios in many languages
- Book Authors: Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
- Fatwa of Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
- Sheikh Al-Munajid: The big explosion will come! (April 2004)