Munster, Go Home!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
America's Funniest Family in their FIRST FULL-LENGTH FEATURE (taglines)
- Eddie Munster: Mom, how come pop inherited an English title? I thought he was made in Germany.
- Lily Munster: Well you see, Eddie, at an early age, your father left doctor Frankenstein's lab in Germany...
- Herman: That's right, son.
- Lily Munster: ...and then he arrived in England and he was adopted by a family called Munster, who gave him their name.
- Cruikshank: Can I get you a bite of breakfast, governor?
- Herman: Oh, thank you very much, Cruikshank, eh, but I am not a governor. I never even made Alderman. I'm a simple man, a man of the people. You may call me: Lord.
- America's Funniest Family in their FIRST FULL-LENGTH FEATURE
- Herman races the world's fastest cars in his DRAG-ULA special!
- Fred Gwynne — Herman
- Yvonne De Carlo — Lily
- Al Lewis — Grandpa
- Butch Patrick — Eddie
- Debbie Watson — Marilyn
- Hermione Gingold — Lady Effigie Munster
- Robert Pine — Roger Moresby
- Terry-Thomas — Cousin Freddie Munster
- Jeanne Arnold — Cousin Grace Munster
- John Carradine — Cruikshank
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|