Murder at Dawn
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Richard Thorpe. Written by Barry Barringer.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Danny: You think your father will give us his consent?
- Doris Farrington: Well if he doesn't I'll marry you anyway. Dad's a darling but since he started that invention I've hardly seen him. He even rented that old place just to be alone.
- Danny: I wonder what he'll say when sees all of us coming in likes this.
- Dorris Farrington: I don't know, he doesn't even answer my letters, but I sent him a telegram we were coming, and after all this is my first time being married, and that's one thing a father should be interested in.
- Jack Mulhall — Danny
- Josephine Dunn — Doris Farrington
- Eddie Boland — Freddie
- Marjorie Beebe — Gertrude
- Martha Mattox as The Housekeeper
- Mischa Auer as Henry
- Phillips Smalley as Judge Folger
- Crauford Kent as Arnstein
- Frank Ball — Dr. Farrington