My Friends Tigger & Pooh
My Friends Tigger & Pooh (2007-2010) was an American computer-animated children's television series inspired by A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh. The series features Pooh and other characters from the book and prior television adaptations and introduces two new characters: Christopher Robin's 6-year-old best friend Darby and her dog Buster. Darby is the main human protagonist and the series' hostess and the leader of the Super Sleuths. Christopher Robin, her college-bound older best friend, makes two appearances over the course of the series.
2005 test pilot
- [Tigger and Pooh are sitting by a pond while Tigger tries to count his stripes]
- Tigger: Countin' my own stripes is harder than I thought. Hey, Pooh boy! Did ya see me count this one already? I think it was either five, or eight.
- Pooh: Eight? "Eight" lunch? No, not yet but, my tummy was just asking about it.
- Tigger: [gasps] Look! It's the Sleuthin'-Alarm flag! Somebody needs our help. Time to get into our, SUPER COSTUUUUUMES!!!
- Pooh: I don't suppose we can help them, after lunch?
- Tigger: When the flag flies high, it's time to fly! Super Sleuths... [blows raspberry] ...are on the case! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- Pooh: [looks at his tummy] Oh, well. I'm afraid you shall just have to wait. [breaks the fourth wall] Um, can you keep an eye on my tummy until I get back, please? Thank you.
- [Pooh goes inside the tree. Seconds later, Tigger jumps out from the top of the tree and Pooh crawls out from the bottom, not noticing they're wearing each other's costumes]
- Tigger: Ta-da! [chuckles, gasps] OK, we gotta get some more light in there. [whispers to Pooh] One more time.
- [Tigger and Pooh jump and crawl back into the tree, repeating the same phase as before, this time, they're wearing the right costumes]
- Tigger: Now, that's more like it! After all, clothes make the Super Sleuther, don't ya know? [breaks the fourth wall] And now, the official Super Sleuther's super pose! Is everybody ready? Staaaaaand up! Up, up, up ya go. Good! Now, hands on your hips. Head held high, like that. Hand on your heart, real solum like. [chuckles] That's a good job you guys are doin'.
- Raccoon Journalist: Super Sleuths!
- [Tigger gasps]
- Raccoon Journalist: [cont.] ...don't start the adventure without me!
- Tigger: What's there, ol' pal? [chuckles] I thought ya might pop up.
- Raccoon Journalist: I saw the signal. That means another great story for... [displays "The Super Sleuth Chronicles" newspaper, with a picture of Tigger returning two eggs to a nest with Pooh watching from below] The Super Sleuth Chronicles!
- Tigger: Keep your pencils steady, 'cause the Sleuthers, they are ready! [chuckles]
- Tigger: [flying on the scooter with Pooh] Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Up up and forward! And then, up some more! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- Raccoon Journalist: [gazes in amazement] Whoa, I love these guys. [to viewer] I don't just write their stories, you know. Sometimes, I help 'em solve their mysteries. And you can be part of it, too! Come on! [looking at the Super Sleuths] Hey, wait for me. [gets dragged along by Tigger and Pooh and gets a ride on the scooter with them] Whoa!
- Piglet: Bye, Super Sleuths! BE CAREFUL!
- Piglet: That sounds important, Pooh!
- Pooh: [posing like a commander] I shall not take my responsibilities lightly.
- Darby, Tigger, Piglet, Pooh: Blast off!
- Tigger: Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- Darby: Blast off, number two!
- [Darby grabs Tigger's hand as they fly off to the Moon together]
- Tigger: Gotcha!
Rabbit's Ruta-wakening (1.1)
- [first lines; Rabbit opens the door and hums a tune. Suddenly he notices something strange in his garden.]
- Rabbit: Not again!
- [At Winnie the Pooh's house; Pooh is sitting on his log eating honey while Darby and Buster are playing fetch with a tennis ball. Darby throws the ball inbetween both hands and throws it]
- Darby: OK, boy! Go get it.
- [Buster runs off]
- Darby: [to audience] Watch what Buster can do! [Buster comes back with the ball.] He's a really good fetcher. [Just as Darby is about to throw the ball again, the Sleuther siren sounds.]
- Darby: Somebody sounded the Sleuther siren. Come on, everybody! We have to meet Tigger at the Changing Tree.
- [Darby and Buster run off, Pooh puts his honey pot down and follows after them.]
- Darby: Hmmph. Morning. Sleuths, we have our first clue! The rutabagas were there when Rabbit went to bed, but they were gone when he woke up in the morning. So that means they must've been taken.
- Pooh: Perhaps, during the night?
- Darby: Good job, Pooh! Way to sleuth.
- [Pooh giggles]
- Darby: So our first step is to start asking questions.
- Tigger: OK, what's eleventy times forty-thirteen?
- Darby: Not that kind of question, Tigger. We have to ask our friends if they heard or saw anything last night. We'll start with Piglet.
Tigger's Shadow of a Doubt (1.2)
- [Darby and Pooh are playing Pooh sticks]
- Darby: Go, stick, go!
- Pooh: Go, little stick! Go! Go! [The sticks cross at the same time] A tie. [chuckles] Our sticks must like, "sticking" together.
- [the Sleuther Siren sounds]
- Darby: The Super Sleuth siren. That means somebody needs our help. Come on, let's check it out.
- Pooh: Uh, do you suppose that Tigger, and the shadow, heard the siren, too?
- Tigger: Heard it?! I si-reened it! While I was nappin', my shadow got shadow-napped! [points to the ground] You see? He's gone.
- [Buster sniffs at the part of the ground Tigger pointed at.]
- Tigger: The poor little guy, he's somewhere out there, all alone. [sobs]
- Pooh: Then we shall find him.
- Tigger: [gasps, then bounces toward Pooh and Darby, who are walking the other way] HEY! We can't go sleuther-in' lookin' like this. There are rules, ya know, and prode-cedures. We gotta get all Super Sleuthed up first.
- Darby: [giggles] But Tigger, it's only us.
- Tigger: Tut-tut-tut-tut. No buts and seriffins. To the Changin' Tree!
How to Say I Love Roo (2.1)
Piglet's Piglet's Echo Echo (3.1)
Eeyore's Tale of the Missing Tail (8.6)
Pooh Light Up My Life (8.6)
Lumpy Spends the Night (8.4)
Good Night to Pooh (8.4)
Eeyore's Sad Day (7.4)
Bedtime for Bouncer (7.4)
No Rumbly in Pooh's (6.5)
Pooh-Rates of the Hundred Acre Wood (11.1)
Darby's Tail (12.1)
Super-Sized Darby (13.1)
Piglet's Lightning Frightening (13.2)
Chasing Pooh's Rainbow (14.1)
= Porcupine's Pen Pal (15.1)
==== Eeyore's Trip To The Moon (16.1)
Eeyore's Home Sweet Home (17.1)
Many Thanks for Christopher Robin (18.1)
Pooh's Double Trouble (19.1)
Eeyore Sleeps on It (19.2)
Darby's Tooth and Nothin' But the Tooth (20.1)
Symphony for a Rabbit (21.1)
Tigger Goes Snowflaky (21.2)
Buster's Bath (22.1)
Lumpy's Alvin Goes to Pieces (23.1)
Rabbit's Eggcellent Adventure (23.2)
Flowers From Roo (24.1)
= Christopher Froggin (25.1)
Darby, Solo Sleuth (26.1)
Doggone Buster (26.2)
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Darby
- Dee Bradley Baker as Buster, Woodpecker, Raccoon Journalist
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Beaver
- Travis Oates as Piglet
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- Max Burkholder as Roo
- Kyle Stanger as Lumpy
- Struan Erlenborn as Christopher Robin
- Tara Strong as Porcupine, Vixen
- Jeffrey Tambor as Santa Claus
- Mikaila Baumel as Holly
- Mark Hamill as Turtle
- Rob Paulsen as Raccoon
- James Arnold Taylor as Skunk
- Brenda Blethyn as Mama Heffalump
- Sydney Saylor as the Possums