My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It Came from Next Door/Pest Control [1.1]
- Brad: Hi, Jenny, my name's Brad– Whoa, a real life robot!
- Jenny: A real life teenager!
- Both: [in unison] Whoa! Look at that, and those and the hair. [laughs]
- Brad: So, you're like a super hero who goes around the world having death-defying adventures and defeating dastardly villains?
- Jenny: Mm-hmm.
- Brad: Sweet!
- Jenny: And you're a teenager who goes to high school and meet tons of other kids and hangs out with them?
- Brad: Of course.
- Jenny: Cool!
Raggedy Android/Class Action [1.2]
- Brad: This year, Tuck's gonna face his fears and ride the Ferris Wheel!
- Jenny: Tuck's afraid of heights?
- Brad: No, giant wheels. Anything bigger than a car tire gives him the heebie-jeebies.
- Tuck: But this year, I'm gonna beat Mr. Ferris and his Giant Hoop of Horror!
- Brad: [about Jenny] Come on, Doc, I'm sure no-one will notice her.
- Nora: [skeptical] A six and a half foot mechanical girl, and no-one will notice?
- Jenny: Please, Mom. There's gotta be some way I can go.
- Nora: I'm sorry, XJ-9. [Jenny starts simmering]
- Brad: Tuck, we'd better go.
- Tuck: Aw, but I wanna see the fight.
- Jenny: [getting really mad] You never let me do...ANYTHING I WANT! WORK, WORK, WORK! I never get to have any fun! If you don't let me go, I'll... I'll...
- Nora: Don't you raise your lasers to me, young lady!
- [Jenny starts crying her eyes out]
Attack of the 5 1/2 Ft. Geek/Doom with a View [1.3]
- [Sheldon is being thrown across the room by a bunch of bullies]
- Jenny: Excuse me, I need to speak with the young man you're terrorizing.
Ear No Evil/Unlicensed Flying Object [1.4]
- Nora: Earrings? I designed a "state of the art", crime-fighting robot, not some simple mannequin to hang with googols and gimcrackery!
- Jenny: It's got to be around here somewhere.
- Brad: [tagging along while flying the jet pack] How about that gas station?
- Jenny: No, that's a tra... [realizes] Huh?! Brad, what are you doing?
- Brad: Duh. Trying out my new jet pack.
- Jenny: I meant, what are you doing here?
- Brad: Helping you find the UFO.
- Jenny: You can't do that. This is a very delicate intergalactic situation. Turn around and go home right now.
- Brad: Your lips say, "go home," but your eyes say…
- Jenny: Leave? Look, Brad, this could be dangerous, and I can't watch out for you.
- Brad: You don't have to. I can take care of myself.
- Tuck: [enters the UFO cockpit] Brad? [gasps upon seeing Brad fiddling around with the controls] Brad, what are you doing?! You're gonna blows us up or vaporize us or get us grounded! [Brad pulls a lever starting up the UFO as it starts rising off the ground] Or get us ungrounded. [Jenny hears the UFO rising, turns around, and sees it flying out the woods and into the sky] Get us down, get us down, get us down!
- Brad: I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying! [The UFO screeches to a stop in midair] Did that stop it?
- Tuck: No. [points to Jenny with her foot on it] That did.
- Jenny: I thought I told you to stay put.
- Brad: Well, we tried, but then you…
- Jenny: Put the ship down.
- Brad: That's what I...
- Jenny: Down!
- Brad: But...
- Jenny: Now.
- Jenny: [walks to the driver's seat, getting Brad her attention] Brad. Brad? BRAD!
- Brad: What? W-what's going on?
- Jenny: You're done driving. That's what's going on.
- Brad: [smacks her hand away] Hey, who put you in charge of me?
- Alien Karl: [as he and his wife walk back to their UFO] Yeah, well, personally, I can't wait to get off this hick planet. Bunch of rip-off artists, these earthlings. $5 for a cup of coffee. No extraterrestrial discount at the hotel, and I know that bellboy stole my tricorder!
Party Machine/Speak No Evil [1.5]
- Jenny: Your little girl is growing up.
- Nora: You're right, XJ-9. Well technically you're wrong because you're a robot and will remain a teenager forever, but metaphorically, you're absolutely right.
- Jenny: How is it, again, that you know the Minutians will land here?
- Nora: They always land here. Why do you think I moved here?
- Tuck: Hi, Jenny! How was Japan?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Good afternoon.
- Tuck: "Konichiwa"? Cool! [He and his brother were given two gifts from Jenny] For us?
- Brad: Aw, you didn't have to bring these.
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Eh, no big.
- Tuck: "So ne". Hahaha!
- Brad: [laughs] I got to run to the mall. Hey, Jenny, you want to come?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Sure.
- Brad: Huh?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] What's wrong with you? Don't you hear me? I love going to the mall. [she is surprised] Why Japanese? Why am I only speaking Japanese? Why? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
See No Evil/The Great Unwashed [1.6]
- Jenny: [takes off her old eyes, sets them on her bed, and puts on the multi-functional bug-eyed eyes] Whoa, you're all blocky style.
- Nora: That's digital vision. Flip through the other settings.
- Jenny: [flipping through] Ultraviolet vision. Infrared vision. X-ray vision! Heat vision! Rainbow vision. Oh, pretty colors! Wow, I even have sausage vision. [flips back to normal setting]
- Nora: So, what you think?
- Jenny: I think… [turns around, revealing the eyes are too big for her] I'll be the coolest-looking teenager ever!
- Jenny: Hey, Mom, which setting is number one?
- Nora: The number one? Normal.
- Jenny: That's funny. I thought you said, "normal."
- Nora: I did.
- Jenny: [looks at her reflection, then Nora, then everything, all completely normal; enraged] Normal? You call this normal?! How could you do this to me?!
- Nora: Do what? What are you talking about?
- Jenny: I'm talking about these wiggly-squiggly bug snakes you call eyes!
- Nora: XJ-9, you're not looking at the big picture.
- Jenny: And you're not looking at this picture. It's called, "I made my daughter a total dweeb."
- Nora: You don't look dweeb; I think you look very pa-hat.
- Jenny: It's pronounced "fat," mother, and giant periscopes in your head are not phat, dope, or even cool! I want my old eyes back.
- Nora: What? But these are far more efficient.
- Jenny: Who cares about efficiency?
- Nora: I do. And so should you, young lady. Now, stop being silly.
- Jenny: The only way to stop being silly is to lose these jokes. [ditches the bug-eyed eyes, leaving her sightless]
- Nora: XJ-9, you cannot go sightless. You have a job to do.
- Jenny: Give me my old eyes back, and I'll do it.
- Nora: Absolutely not.
- Jenny: Fine! [starts walking off] I'll save the world without your stinking eye...[trips over a hot dog cart, getting hot dog wieners in her eye holes]
- Nora: If you can't even conquer a hot dog cart, how can you hope to conquer evil?
The Return of the Raggedy Android/The Boy Who Cried Robot [1.7]
- Jenny: Hi!
- Brad: Oh, hi! what's your name?
- Jenny: [chuckles] Jenny.
- Brad: Jenny, huh?
- [Brad chuckles and Jenny giggles]
- Brad: My best friend's name is Jen...
- Jenny: OUCH!
- Brad: Jenny?
- Jenny: Best friend, huh?
- Brad: Wow, what happened? You look totally...normal.
- Brad: Hey, Jenny.
- Jenny: [Overwhelmed of Tuck, yelling] WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!?!?!?!?!? Oh! Brad, I am so sorry.
Sibling Tsunami/I Was a Preschool Dropout [1.8]
- Jenny: THIS IS SO STUPID!!!
- [The kindergarteners gasp]
- Amber: She said the S-word!
- Alex: [crying]
- Ms. Binky: That’s a time-out, young lady. Come with me. I’m very disappointed in you Jennifer. You don’t belong here.
Hostile Makeover/Grid Iron Glory [1.9]
- Jenny: So, Vexus. Ready to surrender?
- Vexus: So, you've dismantled a handful of my drones. But, we are legion! One day, soon, you will join us, and together, we will enslave the human race!
- Jenny: Think again, evil robot queen. Because as long as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there. When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon possessed snack machine, I'll be there. And when the day come that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up...
- Vexus: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it already. But your words are meaningless! You will be a member of the Cluster before you know it. Be seeing you.
- Jenny: What a… witch.
- Jenny: Well, Brad, thanks for making me look like a complete… [in deep voice] fool.
- Brad: Whoa!
- Jenny: [covering her mouth] Oh, no. Now my voice vo-coder is malfunctioning too! [baby laughs at her; dashes out of the restaurant grabbing a paper bag from a customer who was picking up his to-go order and sits in an alley wearing the bag on her head, completely embarrassed as Brad walks up to her] Great. I'll have to wear this bag on my head forever, and it smells like fish tacos.
- Brad: Everyone goes through this, Jen. It's completely natural.
- [Nanobot changes Jenny's mood to happiness on her mood-o-tron]
- Jenny: You're right. It's not so bad. Hey, maybe this bag thing will become a new fad: Fish taco bag heads.
- Brad: That's the spirit.
- [Nanobot changes her mood again to anger]
- Jenny: This is all your fault! [tackles Brad up against the wall] You and your lousy cover-up!
- Brad: ♫ Someone's having mood swings. ♫
- [Nanobot changes her mood again to sadness]
- Jenny: [tearfully] I'm sorry, sweet Brad. Please forgive me!
- Brad: Don't sweet it, Jenn. Hey, I've bet you've already started to clear up.
- Jenny: Really? You think so?
- Brad: Sure.
- Jenny: [takes the paper bag off her head] How do I look? [reveals her forehead has enlarged]
- Brad: Uhhh...[armpit wires pop out of her armpits] Eew. [watches in disgust as Jenny puts her arms down and they become bulkier and her stomach and chest grow larger] Huh? Ooh.
- Jenny: [realizing she's transforming, gasps in horror] I gotta go! [flees back home]
- Brad: What's your hurry, Sally? I-I mean, Jenny?
- Nora: Young lady, you stop taking over the human race right now, or you are grounded!
- [during the football game]
- Jenny: Are we the only ones left?
- Brad: All that's left standing.
- Jenny: But, what about Dominelli?
- Brad: Broken scapula.
- Jenny: Thomas?
- Brad: They ripped his butt off.
- Jenny: Sanchez?
- Brad: Fractured toe.
- Jenny: Parkins?
- Brad: Inner-cranial dislocation.
- Jenny: Lopez?
- Brad: Real bad owie.
- Jenny: Cruz?
- Brad: Comatose, but he wasn't much of a talker anyway.
Dressed To Kill/Shell Game [1.10]
- Tiff: Whatever. You better find some inspiration and fast or we're gonna take our business elsewhere.
Daydream Believer/This Time with Feeling [1.11]
- Jenny: [gushing] Oh my gosh, and then I enjoyed a glass of juice for the first time - orange juice! It tasted like apple! Then Don and I sat in a hot tub, and I didn't electrocute him!
- Brad: You know, Jenn, dreams are more fun to have than to hear about.
- Jenny: I can turn my dream off anytime I want to. I'm in total control.
- Brad: Is that why you've been jumping on desks and riding drinking fountains?
- Jenny: [giggling] That tickles. [giggles more]
- Brad: Yeah, they are a little primitive, you'll probably feel better without 'em.
- Jenny: Yeah, you're right. [raises her arm up showing the last of her nerve ending, she touches it; and she laughs]
Saved by the Shell/Tradeshow Showdown [1.12]
- Don: What’s your malfunction, lugnuts? If it’s that robot chick you’re after, you can have her! She’s nothing special.
- Silver Shell: You take that back! Take it back!
- Don: What’s the matter, loser? Did I strike a nerve?
- Jenny: [notices the giant fly again] You again? You’ve bugged me for the last time! [activates into a bug zapper as the fly touches it, shocking him and instantly killing him]
- Nora: XJ-9? XJ-9. XJ-9!
- Jenny: [taking off her headphones] Mother, please don't call me that in front of the other robots! It's so embarrassing.
- Nora: But I…
- Jenny: Can't you call me Jenny, just for today?!
- Nora: Yes, but I…
- Jenny: Now, just leave me be until we get to the convention.
- Nora: We are at the convention.
- Jenny: Thanks, Mom! [gets out of the car and dashes off] See you later!
- Nora: XJ-9, wait!
The Wonderful World of Wizzly/Call Hating [1.13]
- Jenny: You humans should be ashamed of yourselves. Tormenting harmless robots this way. Be free, little woodland robots.
- Raccoon Robot: Where are we supposed to go?
- Jenny: [darkly] I said…be free.
- [after all the park robots have go wild]
- Tuck: Well, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into, Jennifer.
- Jenny: That was horrible!
- Brad: Okay, the waterfall was pretty weak. Just consider it a warm up for what's to come.
- Jenny: A warm up?
- Brad: Sure, ya gotta start somewhere.
- Tuck: And the rest of the rides only get better.
- Jenny: [upset] And do the rest of these rides make fools out of robots too?
- Brad: What are you talking about?
- Jenny: I'm talking about hydrolic surges forced into your hips to make them shake. Do you have any idea what that can do to a ball and socket joint?
- Brad: Come on, Jenny. It's all in good fun!
- Jenny: Yeah, fun for the humans! How'd you like to sing some stupid song over and over all day long?
Robot For All Seasons [2.1]
Future Shock / Humiliation 101 [2.2]
- Jenny: Looks like I'll have to settle for Brad again.
- Brad: Settle? What's that supposed to mean?
- Jenny: I just…I just meant-
- Brad: Meant what? Brad's not datable? Brad's a loser? Brad couldn't get a date if he were rich, handsome and the last man on planet earth?
- Jenny: I just meant we could go together if I couldn't find anyone else.
- Brad: Don't you mean anyone better?
- Jenny: No, I-
- Brad: You must be pretty desperate.
- Jenny: Look who's talking. I heard Kiki dumped you for Don Prima.
- Brad: Hey, I dumped her!
- Jenny: Was that before or after you got down on your knees and begged her to go to the movie with you?
- Tuck: Juicy!
- Brad: Well, at least I have options. Anyway, who says I'd settle for you? I already have a date.
- Jenny: Oh, yeah?! Who?!
- Brad: That's for me to know and you never to find out. That is unless you find a date, which I doubt! [leaves while laughing]
- Jenny: [yelling out the window] I DEMAND to know the name of your date!
- Brad: Over my dead body!
- Jenny: Don't give me any ideas! [slams the window door closed]
Last Action Zero / Mind Over Matter [2.3]
- Crater Critters: I guess you could say… that when it comes to… fighting earthlings… we rock!
- Jenny: Aw, nuts!
- Crater Critter: Since you ruined our favorite hotspot, it only seems fair that we get to eat your brain!
- Jenny: Uh, you wouldn't like my brain! It's all circuity and metallic!
- Crater Critter: Oh, good! We haven't been getting our recommended daily allowance of iron! [pulls out scalpel]
Love 'Em or Leash 'Em / Teen Team Time [2.4]
Pajama Party Prankapalooza / Sister Sledgehammer [2.5]
Dancing With My Shell / Around the World in Eighty Pieces [2.6]
- (after trying to dance with the SilverShell as he runs back into the gym again)
- Jenny (XJ9): I've heard of playing hard to get, but hard to hang on to?!
- Brad: (while escaping in the mini-jet from a flock of flying animals) What is this place?!
- Sheldon: It's evolution gone mad!!
- (after discussing how to find Jenny's pieces)
- Tuck: Are you sure Dr. Wakeman will loan her mini-jet to a dwarf, two teens, and a disembodied head?
Armagedroid / Killgore [2.7]
- (about all the people around)
- Jenny: Wow, Killgore. How many people did you tell about this?
- Killgore: Killgore has many adoring fans, that he shall destroy!!
A Pain In My Sidekick / Crash Pad Crash [2.8]
- Jenny: Mom! You completely violated my privacy!
- Nora: Privacy, schmivacy. There's science afoot. It's my latest invention: Sleepy-time Mist for insomniac babies. It's a lullaby in bottle without being addictive or causing diarrhea. Wait, what's this? Oil on the bed? And just look at the mess! It's like you're an animal or something. How many times must I tell you? It's an eyesore, a safety hazard, and against zoning regulations!
- Jenny: [fueling her face up with red of anger] THAT'S IT! I can't take it anymore! You interfere with my phone calls, my eating habits, you bother me about everything! You probably read my diary.
- Nora: You keep spelling "infatuation" wrong.
Escape from Cluster Prime [2.9]
- Nora: You've destroyed the rocket, but did you disarm the war head?
- Jenny: Did I what the what?
- Nora: It's the part that goes BOOM!
- Jenny: Oops...
- Nora: You are an amateur!
- Sheldon: You are a Know-It-All!
- Nora: Milbrat!
- Sheldon: Birdnose!
- Nora: How dare you?!
- Sheldon: (Subs) If you don't have her, and you don't have her, that means she's really missing!
- Nora: We'll find her.
- Sheldon: She could be anywhere between here and Cluster Prime!
- Vexus: Cluster Prime?! THAT's why they won't stop calling me!
- [Brad and Tuck drop out of the sky]
- Jenny: Brad, Tuck!
- Tuck and Brad: Jenny!
- [Jenny and Brad hug while Tuck is in the middle]
- Sheldon: I didn't get a hug.
- [they let go of each other but their arms are on each other's shoulders]
- Jenny and Brad: I'm so glad to see you.
- Jenny: You crossed the galaxy just for me?
- Tuck: Actually, we...
- [Brad puts his hand over Tuck's mouth]
- Brad: Yes, yes, we did.
Victim of Fashion [2.10]
- Tiff: (about Jenny's transformations) Now she has fashion growing out of her floppy drive? How're we supposed to compete with that?
- Brit: Dont fret, Tiff. We've been the fashion divas of this school for too long.
- Sheldon: (to Jenny) But removing your weapons system? Are you sure that's such a good idea?
- Brad: Yeah, Jen. Sounds pretty risky.
- Jenny: (very certain) I don't care!!! It's better to be fashionable than functional. I want a slim-down look that will make Brit and Tiff look like stuffed sausages. Take it out! Take it all out!
Designing Women / Robot Riot [2.11]
Bradventure / Mama Drama [2.12]
Jenny: (facing Brad) I don't know how you did it but you came to my rescue and the bravery was 100% Brad,YOU'RE MY HERO! (Jenny and Brad hugged).
Toying with Jenny / Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles [2.13]
Teen Idol /Good Old Sheldon [2.14]
- Old Sheldon: Jenny! [slowly walks towards Jenny and hits her on the head with his cane] You ruined my life! [falls on his back]
- Jenny: Who are you, and what are you talking about?
- Old Sheldon: [sits up] I'm your old pal! Sheldon!
- Tuck: Crazy old person.
- Brad: Move away slowly.
- Old Sheldon: I'm Sheldon I tell ya! I just got me a few wrinkles since you abandoned me… [falls on his back again] 75 years ago!
- Brad: That's crazy talk, pops.
- Jenny: We just saw Sheldon yesterday.
- Tuck: Yeah, hangin' out with those freaky Jenny worshiping aliens.
- Old Sheldon: Those awful aliens. I remember it like it was yesterday.
- Tuck: It was yesterday, you old--
- Old Sheldon: [covers Tuck's mouth with his hand from talking] Hush, boy! I'm telling a story. When Jenny hurled those aliens into outer space, [Flashback to the previous episode] I was onboard. I tried to get 'em to turn around, but there was a bit of a communication gap. Catching a ride back was impossible! I had to find work to survive. I couldn't keep up as a mechanic, couldn't master beauty salon work, and couldn't stomach the fast food industry.
- Brad: So, was everything okay with Sheldon?
- Jenny: Sheldon should be just fine.
- Sheldon: Jenny! How dare you let those pirates take me?! Who leaves a baby out in space with Space Pirates for 15 years?!
- Jenny: It was the only way to get you back to the correct age. Now, I'm glad everything's back to normal.
- Sheldon: Normal?! I've just spent 90 years of my life in outer space! And you call that normal?! I will never forgive you!
Weapons of Mass Distraction/There's No Place Like Home School [3.1]
No Harmony with Melody/Tuckered Out [3.2]
- Jenny: Brad, get away from her! She's up to something sinister!
- Brad: What on earth are you talking about?!
- Jenny: Everything she touches is destroyed. Bad stuff's been happening around her all day.
- Brad: You've been following us? I think there's something wrong with you. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous because I'm spending time with her instead of you.
- Jenny: Don't be absurd. I'm...just trying to look out for you. [as she points to Melody] She's evil, just like her father!
- Melody Locus: [upset, loudly] NO, I'M NOT! [shy, quietly] I mean...I am not.
- Brad: Look, Jen. Melody would never hide anything from me, and she is most certainly not evil. Come on, Melody. [As he walks away with Melody see some logs rolling down and Melody is flying with Brad to take off]
- Jenny: She's a robot?
- Brad: [to Melody] You're a robot? Jenny was right! You were hiding something from me!
- Melody Locus: Please don't upset, Brad. The whole reason I ran away from my dad is because I want to live like a normal girl.
- Brad: But you lie to me. How can I ever trust you now? [Melody kissed him] Duh, so she's mechanical.
- Jenny: Oh no, you don't.
- Brad: Jenny, have you lost your mind?!
- Jenny: It's for your own good, Brad. You're too close to this to see the evil master plan at work.
- Melody Locus: Brad!
- Jenny: You'll be safe here while I'll take care of this. [flies off]
- Melody Locus: Now look, Jenny. I know what you're thinking. Please let me...[as Jenny punches her]
- Jenny: No more tricks, Miss Locus. [She begin to fight]
- Tuck: Hey, what's going on?
- Brad: You wouldn't understand, Tuck.
- Tuck: Looks like Jenny's fighting your girlfriend Melody apparently a robot under predisposition that as the daughter of Dr. Locus, she must be evil while in fact it's all a thinly veiled streak of jealously over companionship.
- Brad: Yeah, that's pretty much it.
- Tuck: [laughing] They're fighting over you! [stops laughing] No, really. What's going on?
- [After the fight]
- Jenny: [to Melody] You're as evil as your father.
- Melody Locus: [rage, to Jenny] I'm not evil! I'M A NORMAL GIRL! [as she explode with rage and morph into her true form, coming out of her exo-skin and revealing herself to be a large, spiny, and terrifying insect-like robot armed with many weapons] I....AM....NORMAL!!!!! [She attempts try to destroy Jenny, everyone is terrified, but as soon she sees Brad, staring in petrified horror, she shifts back into her exo-skin, sadly] I...I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere! [cries, she flies away]
- Jenny: She had me dead to rights, she didn't destroy me.
- Brad: [upset, to Jenny] Of course not! She's just a confused kid, a robot just like you who wanted to fit in.
- Jenny: But what about all the disasters she caused?
- Brad: What disasters?! [The car jumped attempts to smash Jenny and Brad, but suddenly Melody grab the car and put it back, she flies away again] Melody just saved our lives, Jen. Still think she's evil.
- Jenny: Well, maybe I overreacted a little.
- Tuck: Hey, wait a minute. Jen's got a point. If Melody wasn't tossing cars around like so much confetti. Who was?
- Jenny: Yeah, not to mention all those other disasters...[as Carol the Cockroach lift her] Carol the champion cockroach? [Carol throws her away]
- Brad: But why? [Carol kissed him]
- Jenny: Looks like Brad's been quite the chick magnet lately. I think she's was the jealous one.
- Tuck: So let me get this straight. This little cockroach has been wreaking havoc all over the place, because she's gaga for Brad? [pause, laughing hilariously]
- Brad: Look, Carol. If I learned anything today it's that, I might not be ready for a serious romance. Besides, it would never work. You've got your career to think about. You understand, right? [Carol inhale and exhales and she hugged him and she hopping off] This has been the weirdest day in my life. Come on, guys. Let's go home.
- Tuck: [Laughing, Brad grabbed his hand while he's walking] Oh, man. I'm never going to let you live this down. [still laughing]
- Brad: [lonely] So long, Mel. [walks off]
- [High up in the sky, Melody briefly flies by, staring down at Brad and emitting a glowing green heart-shaped spark of energy as a way of telling him she still loves him, before flying away as the episode ends]
Stage Fright/Never Say Uncle [3.3]
A Spoonful of Mayhem/Enclosure of Doom [3.4]
Girl of Steal/Mist Oppurtunities [3.5]
The Legion of Evil/The Price of Love [3.6]
Teen Idol/Good Old Sheldon [3.7]
Infectious Personality/Trash Talk [3.8]
Agent 00' Sheldon/Indes-Tuck-tible [3.9]
Puppet Bride/Historionics [3.10]
Ball and Chain/Labor Day [3.11]
Voyage to the Planet of the Bikers/Queen Bee [3.12]
Samurai Vac/Turncoats [3.13]
- Jenny: Give it up, XJ-4!
- XJ-4: Don't get in the way, XJ-9, or I'll put you through the wringer!
- XJ-4: [after Jenny punches her, sending her into a closet with Nora's shoes; groans] Once I finish sorting all these shoes, YOU'RE DONE FOR!
- XJ-6: Well, if it isn't Mommy's favorite!
- Jenny: Alright, XJ-6, who's controlling you?!
- XJ-6: Oh, what do you ought to know?! So you can step in and save the day! It's always XJ-9, the big hero. What about the rest of us, chop litter?!
- XJ-7: [after self-destructing herself] Oh, I'm such a loser. I can't even self-destruct right.
- Nora: [last lines of the series] Jenny, did you forget to feed the tiger?
- Jenny Wakeman (voiced by Janice Kawaye)
- Nora Wakeman (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Brad (voiced by Chad Doreck)
- Tuck (voiced by Audrey Wasilewski)
- Sheldon (voiced by Quinton Flynn)