My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It Came from Next Door [1a]
- Brad: Hi Jenny, my name's Brad– Whoa, a real life robot!
- Jenny: A real life teenager!
- Both: [in unison] Whoa! Look at that, and those and the hair. [laughs]
- Brad: So, you're like a super hero who goes around the world having death-defying adventures and defeating dastardly villains?
- Jenny: Mm-hmm.
- Brad: Sweet!
- Jenny: And you're a teenager who goes to high school and meet tons of other kids and hangs out with them?
- Brad: Of course.
- Jenny: Cool!
Pest Control [1b]
Raggedy Android [2a]
- Brad: This year, Tuck's gonna face his fears and ride the Ferris Wheel!
- Jenny: Tuck's afraid of heights?
- Brad: No, giant wheels. Anything bigger than a car tire gives him the heebie-jeebies.
- Tuck: But this year, I'm gonna beat Mr. Ferris and his Giant Hoop of Horror!
- Brad: [about Jenny] Come on Doc, I'm sure no one will notice her.
- Dr. Wakeman: [skeptical] A 6 and a half foot mechanical girl, and no one will notice?
- Jenny: Please, Mom. There's gotta be some way I can go.
- Dr. Wakeman: I'm sorry, XJ-9. [Jenny starts simmering]
- Brad: Tuck, we'd better go.
- Tuck: Aw, but I wanna see the fight.
- Jenny: [getting really mad] You never let me do... ANYTHING I WANT! WORK, WORK, WORK! I never get to have any fun! If you don't let me go, I'll... I'll–
- Dr. Wakeman: Don't you raise you lasers to me, young lady!
- [Jenny starts crying her eyes out]
Class Action [2b]
Attack of the 5 1/2 Ft. Geek [3a]
- [Sheldon is being thrown across the room by a bunch of bullies]
- Jenny: Excuse me, I need to speak with the young man you're terrorizing.
Doom with a View [3b]
Hear No Evil [4a]
Unlicensed Flying Object [4b]
- Alien Karl: [as he and his wife walk back to their UFO] Yeah, well, personally, I can't wait to get off this hick planet. Bunch of rip-off artists, these earthlings. $5 for a cup of coffee. No extraterrestrial discount at the hotel, and I know that bellboy stole my tricorder!
- Mrs. Wakeman: Earrings? I designed a "state of the art", crime-fighting robot, not some simple mannequin to hang with googols and gimcrackery!
Party Machine / Speak No Evil [1.5]
- Jenny: Your little girl is growing up.
- Mrs. Wakeman: You're right, XJ-9. Well technically you're wrong because you're a robot and will remain a teenager forever, but metaphorically, you're absolutely right.
- Jenny: How is it, again, that you know the Minutians will land here?
- Mrs. Wakeman: They always land here. Why do you think I moved here?
- Tuck: Hi, Jenny! How was Japan?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Good afternoon.
- Tuck: "Konichiwa"? Cool! [He and his brother were given two gifts from Jenny] For us?
- Brad: Aw, you didn't have to bring these.
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Eh, no big.
- Tuck: "So ne". Hahaha!
- Brad: Hahaha! I got to run to the mall. Hey, Jenny, you want to come?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Sure.
- Brad: Huh?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] What's wrong with you? Don't you hear me? I love going to the mall. [she is surprised] Why Japanese? Why am I only speaking Japanese? Why? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
See No Evil / The Great Unwashed [1.6]
- Brad: Jenny, get your eyes!
- Jenny: Come on Brad, don't give up now, we almost got him!
- Brad: Get your eyes, Jenny!
- Jenny: Tuck, now your chance.
- Tuck: Get those eyes!
The Return of the Raggedy Android / The Boy Who Cried Robot [1.7]
- Brad: Oh! Hi! what's your name?
- Jenny (chuckles): Jenny.
- Brad: Jenny,huh?
- Brad: Aheh-hehe.
- Jenny (chuckles)
- Brad: My best friend's name is Jen...
- Jenny: Best friend, huh?
- Brad: Wow, what happened? You look totally...normal.
Sibling Tsunami / I Was a Preschool Dropout [1.8]
- Jenny: THIS IS SO STUPID!!!
- (The kindergarteners gasp)
- Amber: She said the S-word!
- Alex: [crying]
- Ms. Binky: That’s a time-out, young lady. Come with me. I’m very disappointed in you Jennifer. You don’t belong here.
Hostile Makeover / Grid Iron Glory [1.9]
- Jenny: So, Vexus. Ready to surrender?
- Vexus: So, you've dismantled a handful of my drones. But, we are legion! One day, soon, you will join us, and together, we will enslave the human race!
- Jenny: Think again, evil robot queen. Because as long as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there. When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon possessed snack machine, I'll be there. And when the day come that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up...
- Vexus: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it already. But your words are meaningless! You will be a member of the Cluster before you know it. Be seeing you.
- Jenny: What a... witch.
- Jenny: Well Brad, thanks for making me look like a complete... [voice deepens] fool.
- Brad: Whoa.
- Jenny: [covering her mouth] Oh, no. Now my voice vo-coder is malfunctioning too! [baby laughs at her again, she runs out of the restaurant sitting in an alley with a paper bag on her head] Great. I'll have to wear this bag on my head forever, and it smells like fish tacos.
- Brad: Everyone goes through this Jen. It's completely natural.
- [Nanobot changes Jenny's embarrassed mood to happiness on her mood-o-tron]
- Jenny: You're right. It's not so bad. Hey, maybe this bag thing will become a new fad: Fish taco bag heads.
- Brad: That's the spirit.
- [Nanobot changes Jenny's happiness to anger]
- Jenny: This is all your fault. [holds Brad against the wall] You and your lousy cover-up!
- Brad: ♫ Someone's having mood swings. ♫
- [Nanobot changes Jenny's anger to sadness]
- Jenny: [crying] I'm sorry, sweet Brad. Please forgive me!
- Brad: Don't sweet it, Jenn. Hey, I've bet you've already stared to clear up.
- Jenny: Really? You think so?
- Brad: Sure.
- Jenny: [takes the paper bag off her head] How do I look? [reveals her forehead has enlarged, armpit wires pop out of her armpits, her arms become bulkier, her stomach and chest grow larger, creeping Brad out] (gasps) I gotta go! [flees back home]
- Brad: What's your hurry, Sally? I-I mean, Jenny?
- Brad: My only battle today is between my urge to gorge on chocolate and my desire to be zit-free for school photos tomorrow.
- Dr. Wakeman: Young lady, you stop taking over the human race right now, or you are grounded!
- (during the football game)
- Jenny: Are we the only ones left?
- Brad: All that's left standing.
- Jenny: But, what about Dominelli?
- Brad: Broken scapula.
- Jenny: Thomas?
- Brad: They ripped his butt off.
- Jenny: Sanchez?
- Brad: Fractured toe.
- Jenny: Parkins?
- Brad: Inner-cranial dislocation.
- Jenny: Lopez?
- Brad: Real bad owwie.
- Jenny: Cruz?
- Brad: Comatose, but he wasn't much of a talker anyway.
Dressed To Kill / Shell Game [1.10]
- Tiff: Whatever. You better find some inspiration and fast or we're gonna take our business elsewhere.
Daydream Believer [11a]
- Jenny: [gushing] Oh my gosh, and then I enjoyed a glass of juice for the first time - orange juice! It tasted like apple! Then Don and I sat in a hot tub, and I didn't electrocute him!
- Brad: You know, Jenn, dreams are more fun to have than to hear about.
- Jenny: I can turn my dream off anytime I want to. I'm in total control.
- Brad: Is that why you've been jumping on desks and riding drinking fountains?
This Time with Feeling [11b]
- Himcules: Now you’re laughing?! Laugh at this! [tosses the car at Jenny but it has no effect on her, she laughs again] Stop laughing at me!
- Jenny: [giggling] That tickles. [giggles more]
- Brad: Yeah, they are a little primitive, you'll probably feel better without 'em.
- Jenny: Yeah, you're right. [raises her arm up showing the last of her nerve ending, she touches it; and she laughs]
Saved by the Shell [12a]
Tradeshow Showdown [12b]
The Wonderful World of Wizzly [13a]
- [after all the park robots have go wild]
- Tuck: Well, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into, Jennifer.
- Jenny: That was horrible!
- Brad: Okay, the waterfall was pretty weak. Just consider it a warm up for what's to come.
- Jenny: A warm up?
- Brad: Sure, ya gotta start somewhere.
- Tuck: And the rest of the rides only get better.
- Jenny: [upset] And do the rest of these rides make fools out of robots too?
- Brad: What are you talking about?
- Jenny: I'm talking about hydrolic surges forced into your hips to make them shake. Do you have any idea what that can do to a ball and socket joint?
- Brad: Come on, Jenny. It's all in good fun!
- Jenny: Yeah, fun for the humans! How'd you like to sing some stupid song over and over all day long?
Call Hating [13b]
Robot For All Seasons [2.1]
Future Shock / Humiliation 101 [2.2]
- Jenny: Looks like I'll have to settle for Brad again.
- Brad: Settle? What's that supposed to mean?
- Jenny: I just…I just meant-
- Brad: Meant what? Brad's not datable? Brad's a loser? Brad couldn't get a date if he were rich, handsome and the last man on planet earth?
- Jenny: I just meant we could go together if I couldn't find anyone else.
- Brad: Don't you mean anyone better?
- Jenny: No, I-
- Brad: You must be pretty desperate.
- Jenny: Look who's talking. I heard Kiki dumped you for Don Prima.
- Brad: Hey, I dumped her!
- Jenny: Was that before or after you got down on your knees and begged her to go to the movie with you?
- Tuck: Juicy!
- Brad: Well, at least I have options. Anyway, who says I'd settle for you? I already have a date.
- Jenny: Oh, yeah?! Who?!
- Brad: That's for me to know and you never to find out. That is unless you find a date, which I doubt! [leaves while laughing]
- Jenny: [yelling out the window] I demand to know the name of your date!
- Brad: Over my dead body! [laughs again]
- Jenny: Don't give me any ideas! [slams the window door closed]
Last Action Zero / Mind Over Matter [2.3]
Love 'Em or Leash 'Em / Teen Team Time [2.4]
Pajama Party Prankapalooza / Sister Sledgehammer [2.5]
Dancing With My Shell / Around the World in Eighty Pieces [2.6]
- (after trying to dance with the SilverShell as he runs back into the gym again)
- Jenny (XJ9): I've heard of playing hard to get, but hard to hang on to?!
- Brad: (while escaping in the mini-jet from a flock of flying animals) What is this place?!
- Sheldon: It's evolution gone mad!!
- (after discussing how to find Jenny's pieces)
- Tuck: Are you sure Dr. Wakeman will loan her mini-jet to a dwarf, two teens, and a disembodied head?
Armagedroid / Killgore [2.7]
- (about all the people around)
- Jenny: Wow Killgore. How many people did you tell about this?
- Killgore: Killgore has many adoring fans, that he shall destroy!!
A Pain In My Sidekick / Crash Pad Crash [2.8]
Escape from Cluster Prime [2.9]
- Vexus: I've tried everything! Missiles, drones, robots, nanobots, Smytus, Krakus, acne! Well, no more mister nice queen. If I can't bring you to the Cluster, I'll bring the Cluster to you!
Victim of Fashion [2.10]
- Tiff: (about Jenny's transformations) Now she has fashion growing out of her floppy drive? How're we supposed to compete with that?
- Brit: Dont fret, Tiff. We've been the fashion divas of this school for too long.
- Sheldon: (to Jenny) But removing your weapons system? Are you sure that's such a good idea?
- Brad: Yeah, Jen. Sounds pretty risky.
- Jenny: (very certain) I don't care!!! It's better to be fashionable than functional. I want a slim-down look that will make Brit and Tiff look like stuffed sausages. Take it out! Take it all out!
Designing Women / Robot Riot [2.11]
Bradventure / Mama Drama [2.12]
Jenny: (facing Brad) I don't know how you did it but you came to my rescue and the bravery was 100% Brad,YOU'RE MY HERO! (Jenny and Brad hugged).
Toying with Jenny / Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles [2.13]
Teen Idol /Good Old Sheldon [2.14]
- Brad: So, was everything okay with Sheldon?
- Jenny: Sheldon should be just fine.
- Sheldon: Jenny! How dare you let those pirates take me?! Who leaves a baby out in space with Space Pirates for 15 years?!
- Jenny: It was the only way to get you back to the correct age. Now, I'm glad everything's back to normal.
- Sheldon: Normal?! I've just spent 90 years of my life in outer space! And you call that normal?! I will never forgive you!