My Life as a Teenage Robot
Life as a Teenage Robot is not easy people regularly make fun of you because IM REALLY SMART and I’m not kidding ask me any question! I’ll give u answers that are le best! Like for example DID YOU KNOW!? that blueberry are Orange and that people are just mainly color blind. if you were a teenage robot trying to get in collage then IT WOULD WORK FOR ME! because obviously people are just disappointed and jellouse because I’m way smarter than them and they can’t get into collage, oh and yeah I forgot to also tell you! That the earth is a CUBE and I’m not lying! Why do u THINK THEY MAKE MINECRAFT its to show that the EARTH IS A CUBBEEEE!
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Episode 1.1
- 1.2 Episode 1.2
- 1.3 Episode 1.3
- 1.4 Episode 1.4
- 1.5 Party Machine / Speak No Evil [1.5]
- 1.6 See No Evil / The Great Unwashed [1.6]
- 1.7 The Return of the Raggedy Android / The Boy Who Cried Robot [1.7]
- 1.8 Sibling Tsunami / I Was a Preschool Dropout [1.8]
- 1.9 Hostile Makeover / Grid Iron Glory [1.9]
- 1.10 Dressed To Kill / Shell Game [1.10]
- 1.11 Episode 11
- 1.12 Episode 1.12
- 1.13 Episode 1.13
- 1.14 The Wonderful World of Wizzly [13a]
- 1.15 Call Hating [13b]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Robot For All Seasons [2.1]
- 2.2 Future Shock / Humiliation 101 [2.2]
- 2.3 Last Action Zero / Mind Over Matter [2.3]
- 2.4 Love 'Em or Leash 'Em / Teen Team Time [2.4]
- 2.5 Pajama Party Prankapalooza / Sister Sledgehammer [2.5]
- 2.6 Dancing With My Shell / Around the World in Eighty Pieces [2.6]
- 2.7 Armagedroid / Killgore [2.7]
- 2.8 A Pain In My Sidekick / Crash Pad Crash [2.8]
- 2.9 Escape from Cluster Prime [2.9]
- 2.10 Victim of Fashion [2.10]
- 2.11 Designing Women / Robot Riot [2.11]
- 2.12 Bradventure / Mama Drama [2.12]
- 2.13 Toying with Jenny / Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles [2.13]
- 2.14 Teen Idol /Good Old Sheldon [2.14]
- 3 Film
- 4 External links
It Came from Next Door [1a]
- Brad: Hi Jenny, my name's Brad– Whoa, a real life robot!
- Jenny: A real life teenager!
- Both: [in unison] Whoa! Look at that, and those and the hair. [laughs]
- Brad: So, you're like a super hero who goes around the world having death-defying adventures and defeating dastardly villains?
- Jenny: Mm-hmm.
- Brad: Sweet!
- Jenny: And you're a teenager who goes to high school and meet tons of other kids and hangs out with them?
- Brad: Of course.
- Jenny: Cool!
Pest Control [1b]
Raggedy Android [2a]
- Brad: This year, Tuck's gonna face his fears and ride the Ferris Wheel!
- Jenny: Tuck's afraid of heights?
- Brad: No, giant wheels. Anything bigger than a car tire gives him the heebie-jeebies.
- Tuck: But this year, I'm gonna beat Mr. Ferris and his Giant Hoop of Horror!
- Brad: [about Jenny] Come on Doc, I'm sure no one will notice her.
- Dr. Wakeman: [skeptical] A 6 and a half foot mechanical girl, and no one will notice?
- Jenny: Please, Mom. There's gotta be some way I can go.
- Dr. Wakeman: I'm sorry, XJ-9. [Jenny starts simmering]
- Brad: Tuck, we'd better go.
- Tuck: Aw, but I wanna see the fight.
- Jenny: [getting really mad] You never let me do... ANYTHING I WANT! WORK, WORK, WORK! I never get to have any fun! If you don't let me go, I'll... I'll–
- Dr. Wakeman: Don't you raise you lasers to me, young lady!
- [Jenny starts crying her eyes out]
Class Action [2b]
Attack of the 5 1/2 Ft. Geek [3a]
- [Sheldon is being thrown across the room by a bunch of bullies]
- Jenny: Excuse me, I need to speak with the young man you're terrorizing.
Doom with a View [3b]
Hear No Evil [4a]
Unlicensed Flying Object [4b]
- Alien Karl: [as he and his wife walk back to their UFO] Yeah, well, personally, I can't wait to get off this hick planet. Bunch of rip-off artists, these earthlings. $5 for a cup of coffee. No extraterrestrial discount at the hotel, and I know that bellboy stole my tricorder!
- Mrs. Wakeman: Earrings? I designed a "state of the art", crime-fighting robot, not some simple mannequin to hang with googols and gimcrackery!
Party Machine / Speak No Evil [1.5]
- Jenny: Your little girl is growing up.
- Mrs. Wakeman: You're right, XJ-9. Well technically you're wrong because you're a robot and will remain a teenager forever, but metaphorically, you're absolutely right.
- Jenny: How is it, again, that you know the Minutians will land here?
- Mrs. Wakeman: They always land here. Why do you think I moved here?
- Tuck: Hi, Jenny! How was Japan?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Good afternoon.
- Tuck: "Konichiwa"? Cool! [He and his brother were given two gifts from Jenny] For us?
- Brad: Aw, you didn't have to bring these.
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Eh, no big.
- Tuck: "So ne". Hahaha!
- Brad: Hahaha! I got to run to the mall. Hey, Jenny, you want to come?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Sure.
- Brad: Huh?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] What's wrong with you? Don't you hear me? I love going to the mall. [she is surprised] Why Japanese? Why am I only speaking Japanese? Why? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
See No Evil / The Great Unwashed [1.6]
- Brad: Jenny, get your eyes!
- Jenny: Come on Brad, don't give up now, we almost got him!
- Brad: Get your eyes, Jenny!
- Jenny: Tuck, now your chance.
- Tuck: Get those eyes!
The Return of the Raggedy Android / The Boy Who Cried Robot [1.7]
- Brad: Oh! Hi! what's your name?
- Jenny (chuckles): Jenny.
- Brad: Jenny,huh?
- Brad: Aheh-hehe.
- Jenny (chuckles)
- Brad: My best friend's name is Jen...
- Jenny: Best friend, huh?
- Brad: Wow, what happened? You look totally...normal.
Sibling Tsunami / I Was a Preschool Dropout [1.8]
- Jenny: THIS IS SO STUPID!!!
- Amber: She said the S-word!
- Alex: [crying]
- Ms. Binky: That’s a time-out, young lady. Come with me. I’m very disappointed in you Jennifer. You don’t belong here.
Hostile Makeover / Grid Iron Glory [1.9]
- Jenny: So, Vexus. Ready to surrender?
- Vexus: So, you've dismantled a handful of my drones. But, we are legion! One day, soon, you will join us, and together, we will enslave the human race!
- Jenny: Think again, evil robot queen. Because as long as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there. When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon possessed snack machine, I'll be there. And when the day come that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up...
- Vexus: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it already. But your words are meaningless! You will be a member of the Cluster before you know it. Be seeing you.
- Jenny: What a... witch.
- Jenny: Well Brad, thanks for making me look like a complete... [voice deepens] fool.
- Brad: Whoa.
- Jenny: [covering her mouth] Oh, no. Now my voice vo-coder is malfunctioning too!
- Jenny: [with a bag on her head] Great. I'll have to wear this bag on my head forever, and it smells like fish tacos.
- Brad: Everyone goes through this Jen. It's completely natural.
- Jenny: This is all your fault. [holds Brad against the wall] You and your lousy cover-up!
- Brad: Someone's having mood swings.
- Brad: My only battle today is between my urge to gorge on chocolate and my desire to be zit-free for school photos tomorrow.
- Dr. Wakeman: Young lady, you stop taking over the human race right now, or you are grounded!
- (during the football game)
- Jenny: Are we the only ones left?
- Brad: All that's left standing.
- Jenny: But, what about Dominelli?
- Brad: Broken scapula.
- Jenny: Thomas?
- Brad: They ripped his butt off.
- Jenny: Sanchez?
- Brad: Fractured toe.
- Jenny: Parkins?
- Brad: Inner-cranial dislocation.
- Jenny: Lopez?
- Brad: Real bad owwie.
- Jenny: Cruz?
- Brad: Comatose, but he wasn't much of a talker anyway.
Dressed To Kill / Shell Game [1.10]
- Tiff: Whatever. You better find some inspiration and fast or we're gonna take our business elsewhere.
Daydream Believer [11a]
- Jenny: [gushing] Oh my gosh, and then I enjoyed a glass of juice for the first time - orange juice! It tasted like apple! Then Don and I sat in a hot tub, and I didn't electrocute him!
- Brad: You know, Jenn, dreams are more fun to have than to hear about.
- Jenny: I can turn my dream off anytime I want to. I'm in total control.
- Brad: Is that why you've been jumping on desks and riding drinking fountains?
This Time with Feeling [11b]
- Jenny: [When she sees her teacher coming up to her with a piece of paper saying she failed because of her being loud] Uh, oh.
- Himcules: Now you’re laughing?! Laugh at this! [tosses the car at Jenny but it has no effect on her, she laughs again] Stop laughing at me!
- Jenny: [giggling] That tickles. [giggles more]
- Brad: Yeah, they are a little primitive, you'll probably feel better without 'em.
- Jenny: Yeah, you're right. [raises her arm up showing the last of her nerve ending, she touches it; and she laughs]
Saved by the Shell [12a]
Tradeshow Showdown [12b]
The Wonderful World of Wizzly [13a]
- [after all the park robots have go wild]
- Tuck: Well, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into, Jennifer.
- Jenny: That was horrible!
- Brad: Okay, the waterfall was pretty weak. Just consider it a warm up for what's to come.
- Jenny: A warm up?
- Brad: Sure, ya gotta start somewhere.
- Tuck: And the rest of the rides only get better.
- Jenny: [upset] And do the rest of these rides make fools out of robots too?
- Brad: What are you talking about?
- Jenny: I'm talking about hydrolic surges forced into your hips to make them shake. Do you have any idea what that can do to a ball and socket joint?
- Brad: Come on, Jenny. It's all in good fun!
- Jenny: Yeah, fun for the humans! How'd you like to sing some stupid song over and over all day long?
Call Hating [13b]
Robot For All Seasons [2.1]
Note: There is a scene when Todd Sweeney is in Jenny's Bellybolt
Future Shock / Humiliation 101 [2.2]
Last Action Zero / Mind Over Matter [2.3]
Mind over Matter - Jenny is convinced to beat her new enemy she needs to take other forms, when none seem to work, Jenny thinks she can't be upgraded
Note: When Jenny says that bolts and upgrades aren't important, her head bolts pop off and her brain falls out with her eyes onto the pavement
Love 'Em or Leash 'Em / Teen Team Time [2.4]
Pajama Party Prankapalooza / Sister Sledgehammer [2.5]
Sister Sledgehammer - the Cluster turns Jenny into a huge mind-controlled monster and only her sisters can save her
Dancing With My Shell / Around the World in Eighty Pieces [2.6]
- (after trying to dance with the SilverShell as he runs back into the gym again)
- Jenny (XJ9): I've heard of playing hard to get, but hard to hang on to?!
- Brad: (while escaping in the mini-jet from a flock of flying animals) What is this place?!
- Sheldon: It's evolution gone mad!!
- (after discussing how to find Jenny's pieces)
- Tuck: Are you sure Dr. Wakeman will loan her mini-jet to a dwarf, two teens, and a disembodied head?
Armagedroid / Killgore [2.7]
- (about all the people around)
- Jenny: Wow Killgore. How many people did you tell about this?
- Killgore: Killgore has many adoring fans, that he shall destroy!!
A Pain In My Sidekick / Crash Pad Crash [2.8]
Crash Pad Crash - Jenny gets her own crib in her mom's shed but learns partying all night doesn't give her any time to do her duties Note: There is a scene when Jenny farts
Escape from Cluster Prime [2.9]
- Vexus: I've tried everything! Missiles, drones, robots, nanobots, Smytus, Krakus, acne! Well, no more mister nice queen. If I can't bring you to the Cluster, I'll bring the Cluster to you!
Victim of Fashion [2.10]
- Tiff: (about Jenny's transformations) Now she has fashion growing out of her floppy drive? How're we supposed to compete with that?
- Brit: Dont fret, Tiff. We've been the fashion divas of this school for too long.
- Sheldon: (to Jenny) But removing your weapons system? Are you sure that's such a good idea?
- Brad: Yeah, Jen. Sounds pretty risky.
- Jenny: (very certain) I don't care!!! It's better to be fashionable than functional. I want a slim-down look that will make Brit and Tiff look like stuffed sausages. Take it out! Take it all out!
Designing Women / Robot Riot [2.11]
Bradventure / Mama Drama [2.12]
Jenny: (facing Brad) I don't know how you did it but you came to my rescue and the bravery was 100% Brad,YOU'RE MY HERO! (Jenny and Brad hugged). Note: This episode reveals Nora has a key to shut Jenny off