My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Friendship Games
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Friendship Games is a 2015 Canadian–American flash animated musical sports fantasy film sequel to 2014's My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Rainbow Rocks, written by Josh Haber and directed by Ishi Rudell.
- Am I the only one who thinks this is overkill?
- [acting nice] Well, that's just marvelous... [harshly] If you wanna lose before we even start!
- [sadly] Actually, we're all to blame. [harshly, referring to Cinch] But mostly, it was her.
- I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner...I didn't get your messages until just now because I was caught in this time travel loop and honestly, it was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me! [She sees her human doppelgänger, who waves; long pause.] Make that the second strangest?
- Sunset Shimmer: I got your text, Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve?!
- Pinkie Pie: Has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in cake?!
- Rainbow Dash: Well, you don't have to. Because I've totally figured out who it was!
- Pinkie Pie: Ooh, ooh! A nighttime statue cleaner? A magical portal maintenance maintainer? A gardener?!
- Rainbow Dash: I know a lot of you might think that there's no way we can beat a fancy school like Crystal Prep at anything.
- Pinkie Pie: Unless it's a "losing to Crystal Prep" competition! 'Cause we're really good at that!
- Rainbow Dash: Anybody have any guesses on what the events are gonna be?
- Pinkie Pie: Pie eating? Cake eating? [gasps] Pie-cake eating?!
- Indigo Zap: Are we gonna win?!?!
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): I...I don't know.
- Indigo Zap: Wrong answer, try again! Are...we gonna...win?!?!
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): Um...I guess? I-It's just...I mean...I heard that CHS is doing well now. With their reputation. And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course. But we can't let them do it, you know? Win, I mean? Right?
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): Hi, Sugarcoat.
- Sugarcoat: That was a really bad speech. You should consider not speaking in public.
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): Hi. I'm Twilight.
- Pinkie Pie: I know. You look just like my friend. Her name is Twilight too.
- Rarity: And while Sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games, I've been working on what to put in! [giggles]
- Applejack: Rarity, what'd you go an' do?
- Rarity: Well, I have a lot of time on my hands, and since we don't know what the Friendship Games' events are, I made a few options for uniforms!
- Rainbow Dash: You really didn't have to do that.
- Rarity: I know.
- Applejack: No. You really didn't have to.
- Rarity: I know! [giggles]
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): I'm sorry! It just started absorbing energy on its own! But I'm not sure how!
- Sunset Shimmer: What do you mean you know how?!
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): It also causes these corresponding rifts to appear! I don't know how that works either.
- Sunset Shimmer: Is there anything you do know?! Like how to get our magic back?! Or how to fix the portal Equestria?!
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): Equestria?
- Sunset Shimmer: You're suppose to be smart, but did you ever think that you shouldn't be messing around with things you don't understand?!
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): but I wanna understand!
- Sunset Shimmer: But you don't! And worst of all, YOU PUT THE LIVES OF MY FRIENDS IN DANGER!!!!
- Twilight Sparkle: (Human): I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to... [starts crying, and runs off]
- Puppy Spike: Twilight, wait! [Spike runs after her]
- Principal Celestia: I didn't know Twilight had a twin sister.
- Pinkie Pie: She doesn't! That Twilight is obviously the Twilight from this world since it couldn't possibly be the Twilight from the pony world since the Twilight from the pony world doesn't go to Crystal Prep or wear glasses!
- Principal Celestia: ... Never mind.
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): [stands up, at Sour Sweet] Oh, sorry. Why don't you go ahead?
- Sour Sweet: [acting nice] You are such a sweetie! [then, harsh] I am watching you.
- Puppy Spike: Why did you run away like that?
- Twilight Sparkle (Human): Um, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the glowing girl, or the hole in space. Or my talking dog!
- Puppy Spike: Yeah. Weird, right?
- Principal Cinch: Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep, I demand that you forfeit The Friendship Games! Clearly, CHS has had an unfair advantage for quite some time! And it's certain your own students have been using magic for their own benefit!
- Principal Celestia: I'd like to think that saving the world benefits us all.
- Sugarcoat: [at a fast pace] At least they didn't manipulate Twilight into releasing all the stolen magic and turning into a power-crazed magical creature that tried to rip the world apart just to win a game.
- Pinkie Pie: Wow! That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once.
- Principal Cinch: That's ridiculous!
- Puppy Spike: Nope, that's pretty much what happened.
- Principal Cinch: Obviously my students have been infected with your magic, but I plan on taking all of this up with the school board!
- Principal Celestia: Good. I'm sure they would be very interested in hearing all about the magical students with wings.
- Vice Principal Luna: Oh, and the portals to different dimensions.
- Dean Cadance: And don't forget to tell them about the talking dog. [giggles]
- Puppy Spike: Because that would never ruin your reputation.