My Science Project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Science Project is a 1985 comedy science fiction film about a high school student and his friend who find a strange, orb-like piece of equipment to use as a science project, but must stop it when it begins to threaten mankind.
- Directed and written by Jonathan R. Betuel.
The funniest sci-fi movie of the summer. (taglines)
- I just want to be home watching cartoons!
- [gives the finger to another driver] Sit on this, buttplug!
- Danger makes great sex.
- I could be home watching Magnum!
- I'm cool, you're cool, we're cool, thank you, good night!
- Cop: Hey, kid. Why do you wear sunglasses at night?
- Vince Latello: Because when you're cool, the sun shine on you 24 hours a day.
- Det. Nulty: What's your name, cowboy?
- Bob Roberts: Robert Roberts, Esquire to you, honky!
- Bob Roberts: You guys cut my science final! What's with you guys? Where were you?
- Michael Harlan: We got kinda hung up in the auto shop...
- Vince Latello: Yeah, in the ozone.
- Bob Roberts: In the ozone, Blowzone! I'm tired of you four-F's! Let me tell you something, unless your project is dyno-supreme, you both get D's!
- Vince Latello: [eagerly] Hey I'll take it!
- Vince Latello: My old man says, "Treat broads like dirt and they love ya."
- Michael Harlan: Oh, yeah? So where's your old lady?
- Vince Latello: My parents are divorced.
- Sherman: This plant has been extinct for sixty billion years!
- Vince Latello: Yeah? Well I ain't ever seen one before!
- Bob Roberts: This thing is generating power and light without heat, Michael!
- Michael Harlan: How is that possible?
- Bob Roberts: It's not possible! I mean not on this world, anyway.
- Vince Latello: Whoa, what other world are we talking about?
- Vince Latello: Hey, I hit on Sawyer once.
- Michael Harlan: Oh yeah?
- Vince Latello: Yeah, I tried to give her this Italian macho bod.
- Michael Harlan: What did she do?
- Vince Latello: Poor girl lost out. She called me a name I had to look up in the dictionary!
- Michael Harlan: [at the school library counter] We need a book.
- Sherman: Oh, a car book?
- Vince Latello: [mockingly] A car book?
- Michael Harlan: No, a book on strange things.
- Sherman: Like Vince.
- Vince Latello: [grabs Sherman] Hey, sayonara, dicknose!
- Sentry: Morituri te salutant.
- Vince Latello: Yo, Sherman. What did he say?
- Sherman: He's going to kick your ass.
- Ellie Sawyer: [while being chased by police] What are we going to do?
- Vince Latello: About one to five with good behavior.
- Ellie Sawyer: Michael, is Bob dead?
- Michael Harlan: I don't know.
- Vince Latello: Great. There goes my D.
- Michael Harlan: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it?
- Ellie Sawyer: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it.
- Michael Harlan: Latello?
- Ellie Sawyer: Caps to the legs, legs to the dynamite.
- Michael Harlan: Come on!
- Ellie Sawyer: Hey, good thing I watch TV, huh?
- Vince Latello: Son of a bitch, what do you call this wawa?
- Sherman: I believe you'd call him a Neanderthal man.
- Vince Latello: Well, I don't care what country he's from!
- The funniest sci-fi movie of the summer.
- We must not destroy the world.
- John Stockwell - Michael Harlan
- Danielle von Zerneck - Ellie Sawyer
- Fisher Stevens - Vince Latello
- Raphael Sbarge - Sherman
- Richard Masur - Detective Isadore Nulty
- Barry Corbin - Lew Harlan
- Ann Wedgeworth - Dolores
- Dennis Hopper - Bob Roberts
- Candace Silvers - Irene
- Beau Dremann - Matusky
- Pat Simmons - Crystal