My Science Project
My Science Project is a 1985 comedy science fiction film directed by Jonathan R. Betuel and starring John Stockwell, Danielle von Zerneck, Fisher Stevens, Raphael Sbarge, Dennis Hopper, Richard Masur and Barry Corbin.
- Cop: Hey, kid. Why do you wear sunglasses at night?
- Vince: Because when you're cool, the sun shine on you 24 hours a day.
- Nulty: What's your name, cowboy?
- Bob Roberts: Robert Roberts, Esquire to you, honky!
- Latello: My old man says, "Treat broads like dirt and they love ya."
- Harlan: Oh, yeah? So where's your old lady?
- Latello: My parents are divorced.
- Vince: I just want to be home watching cartoons!
- Sherman: This planet has been extinct for sixty billion years!
- Vince: Yeah? Well I ain't ever seen one before!
- Vince: [gives the finger to another driver] Sit on this, buttplug!
- Vince: Danger makes great sex.
- Michael: [at the school library counter] We need a book.
- Sherman: Oh, a car book?
- Vince: [mockingly] A car book?
- Michael: No, a book on strange things.
- Sherman: Like Vince.
- Vince: [grabs Sherman] Hey, syonara dicknose!
- Sentry: Morituri te salutant.
- Latello: Yo, Sherman. What did he say?
- Sherman: He's going to kick your ass.
- Ellie: [while being chased by police] What are we going to do?
- Vince: About one to five with good behavior.
- Harlan: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it?
- Ellie: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it.
- Harlan: Latello?
- Ellie: Caps to the legs, legs to the dynamite.
- Harlan: Come on!
- Ellie: Hey, good thing I watch TV, huh?
- Vince: I could be home watching Magnum!
- Vince: Son of a bitch, what do you call this wawa?
- Sherman: I believe you'd call him a Neanderthal man.
- Vince: Well, I don't care what country he's from!
- Vince: I'm cool, you're cool, we're cool, thank you, good night!
- The funniest sci-fi movie of the summer.
- We must not destroy the world.