Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Last Girl: My Story of Captivity, and My Fight Against the Islamic State
- Tim Duggan Books, 2017. ISBN 978-1524760434
- We had no ambition for more land or power, and nothing in the religion commands us to conquer non-Yazidis and spread our faith.
- I want to be the last girl in the world with a story like mine.
- I was only one of hundreds of thousands of Yazidi victims.
- I still think that being forced to leave your home out of fear is one of the worst injustices a human being can face.