Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unseen. Unforgiving. Undead. taglines
tune in, chill out, drop dead
- Written and directed by Michael Almereyda.
- Life is full of pain, my pain is the pain of fleeting joy.
- We have come for the body of Count Voivoida Armenios Ceauşescu Dracula. I believe there is a wooden stake in the heart. You will take us to him.
- At the morgue. And possibly a reference to Nicolae Ceauşescu the leader of communist Romania overthrown a few years earlier.
- He was like Elvis in the end. Drugged, confused, surrounded by zombies.
- Describing the Count. See wikipedia on Elvis Presley.
- He tried to change, tried to resist the usual pattern. He managed to show some restraint. But she, she died in childbirth. [...] And after that he didn't care about anything. It was back to basics.
- Nadja (holding Lucy's pet tarantula Bela): What does he eat?
- Lucy: Potatoes. Potato salad. Deer[?]. I tried to teach him French but he wasn't interested.
- Nadja: Maybe he has a learning disability.
- "Deer" is hard to hear, maybe "Beer".
- Tune in, chill out, drop dead.
- (A reference of course to turn on, tune in, drop out.)
- Unseen. Unforgiving. Undead.
- Hurry, The Dead Travel Fast!