Nayef bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud
- There were "evil people", who "wanted to make the kingdom a place for chaos and marches that are void of noble goals".
- At a meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council in March 2011 
- The Saudis are brought [to Iraq] in order to carry out bombings. Either they strap on explosives belts and blow up in public places, or else they drive a car, crash into some place, and blow it up.
- "Vice Squad". Time. Jul. 26, 2007. Retrieved on 2007-08-01.
- "Saudi militants in Lebanon and Iraq embarrass homeland". Ya Libnan. 20 July 2007. Retrieved on 2007-08-01.