Next Gen (film)
Next Gen is a 2018 computer-animated science fiction action comedy-drama film directed by Kevin R. Adams and Joe Ksander. The film stars the voices of John Krasinski, Charlyne Yi, Jason Sudeikis, Michael Peña, David Cross and Constance Wu. It tells the story of Mai Su, a lonely teenage girl living in a world where sentient robots are commonplace, who, after a chance encounter with a top-secret robot known as 7723, must form an unlikely bond to put an end to a vicious threat. The film was released on Netflix on September 7, 2018.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What a team we make. A broken robot and a broken little girl.
- Ramen Cup: Mmmm. It's good, right?
- John Krasinski - 7723 (credited as "Project 77")
- Charlyne Yi - Mai Su
- Jason Sudeikis - Justin Pin / Ares
- Michael Peña - Momo
- David Cross - Dr. Tanner Rice / Q-Bots
- Constance Wu - Molly Su
- Kiana Ledé - Greenwood
- Anna Akana - Ani
- Kitana Turnbull - RJ
- Jet Jurgensmeyer - Junior
- Issac Ryan Brow - Ric
- Betsy Sodaro - Gate