Next Gen (film)
Next Gen is a 2018 Canadian-American-Chinese computer-animated science fiction action comedy-drama film directed by Kevin R. Adams and Joe Ksander. The film stars the voices of John Krasinski, Charlyne Yi, Jason Sudeikis, Michael Peña, David Cross and Constance Wu. It tells the story of Mai Su, a lonely teenage girl living in a world where sentient robots are commonplace, who, after a chance encounter with a top-secret robot known as 7723, must form an unlikely bond to put an end to a vicious threat. The film was released on Netflix on September 7, 2018.
- Mai: What a team we make. A broken robot and a broken little girl.
- Ramen Cup: Mmmm. It's good, right?
- John Krasinski as 7723. (credited as "Project 77")
- Charlyne Yi as Mai Su.
- Jason Sudeikis as Justin Pin / Ares.
- Michael Peña as Momo.
- David Cross as Dr. Tanner Rice / Q-Bots .
- Constance Wu as Molly Su.
- Kiana Ledé as Greenwood.
- Anna Akana as Ani.
- Kitana Turnbull as RJ.
- Jet Jurgensmeyer as Junior.
- Issac Ryan Brow as Ric.
- Betsy Sodaro as Gate.