Jump to navigation Jump to search
The story of two enterprising young men who make an amazing amount of money selling ice cream. (taglines)
- Chong: You know what we should invest in? An old age home for hippies. Cause, think about it, hippies have been around since the '60s, man, and now there isn't really a hip place for them to go anymore. So, you know, it would be a home where they could smoke all the dope they'd want and listen to all the music they want, you know.
- Cheech: Oh yeah, we could call it "Laidback Manor".
- Howie Hamburger Dude: Would you like to have a hamburger?
- Sgt. Stedenko: The only way to catch a doper is when you yourself become a smoker. The surest way to make them bleed is when you bust their ass and steal their weed.
- Cheech: [talking to his plants] Oh, good morning, my darling. Oh, your buds are getting so big. Soon, you'll need a training bra.
- Chong: Hey, how much money do we have now?
- Cheech: All together?
- Chong: Yeah, all together?
- Cheech: Let's see, mmm, uh, oh man! We have $17,000,000!
- Chong: Really?
- Cheech: Oh, wait, well, um, 17, something. Who cares? We're rich, man.
- Sgt. Stedenko: You know we cannot trust our own instincts, now I want you send this down to the analyzer and have it labbed. I'll take care of it.
- Sgt. Stedenko: [talking to a lizard] You... have beautiful eyes. Yes you do...
- Cheech: Man, I can't believe you. Every time you do coke, this shit happens.
- Chong: Hey, wait a minute, man. How come every time I do coke, you say that "every time you do coke" thing?
- Cheech: Yeah, real funny, man... so funny I forgot to laugh...
- Chong: Man, Sherlock Holmes does coke!
- Cheech: Hey, scratch my balls, man... anybody scratch my balls!
- Chong: Will you sell me some of that stuff, man?
- Howie Hamburger Dude: I sell sea shells.
- Howie Hamburger Dude: You're the guy from the hamburger train, right? Yeah, the hambur-
- The story of two enterprising young men who make an amazing amount of money selling ice cream.
- The High Life Never Tasted So Good!
- Cheech Marin - Cheech
- Tommy Chong - Chong "Man"
- Stacy Keach - Sarge Stedanko
- Paul Reubens - Howie Hamburger Dude
- Evelyn Guerrero - Donna
- Peter Jason - Detective Drooler
- Tim Rossovich - Detective Noodles
- Timothy Leary - Himself
- Sandra Bernhard - Girl Nut
- Tony Cox - Midget Nut (Credited as Joe Anthony Cox)
- Michael Winslow - Superman Nut
- Cheryl Smith - Group Blonde #1
- Linnea Quigley - Group Blonde #2