Nicholas D. Kristof
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices.
- "Would You Slap Your Father? If So, You’re a Liberal", New York Times, 27 May 2009
- Americans have called on moderates in Muslim countries to speak out against extremists, to stand up for the tolerance they say they believe in. We should all have the guts do the same at home.
- "America's History of Fear", New York Times, 4 September 2010
- Compassion isn’t a sign of weakness, but a mark of civilization.
- "Where is the Love?", New York Times, 27 November 2013