Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Ford Beebe. Written by Clarence Upson Young.
- A little knowledge of the occult is dangerous. Unless it's used for good, disaster will follow its wake. That is Cosmic Law!
Dr. Lynne Harper
- My study of the mind has convinced me how little we know of its powers.
- When a person questions her own sanity, it's a good sign she's not far from normal.
- How many of us are sane? You wouldn't know, but I shall soon.
- Blood... the whole house reeks of it. The air is charged with death and hatred and something that's unclean!
Constable Cap Beggs
- Skeletons don't bleed.
- Well, dog my cats!
- Dick Baldwin: [discussing the murders] It all seemed to start with that skeleton of Agor Singh's.
- Const. Cap Beggs: You know, that's good enough for me. I'm gonna arrest that Hindu if I never see the back of my neck.
- Dick Baldwin: How is that the blood didn't dematerialize with the rest?
- Agor Singh: There are certain details in the process that we are not allowed to explain to the uninitiated.
- Milly Carson: [reacting to Laurie's stopping the car by the side of a deserted road] What's this for - as if I didn't know?
- Laurie: How is it dames always know what's on a guy's mind before he knows himself?
- Sarah Judd: [trapped in burning room] Unlock that door you fool! Do you want to die?
- Margaret Ingston: Yes! You and Kurt don't deserve to live, and I don't want to!
- NIGHT MONSTER with Mystery's Greatest Thrill Team: Bela Lugosi, Lionel Atwill.
- What kind of a thing is it?
- Bela Lugosi — Rolf
- Lionel Atwill — Dr. King
- Leif Erickson — Lawrie
- Irene Hervey — Dr. Lynn Harper
- Ralph Morgan — Curt Ingston
- Don Porter — Dick Baldwin
- Nils Asther — Agar Singh
- Fay Helm — Margaret Ingston
- Frank Reicher — Dr. Timmons
- Doris Lloyd — Sarah Judd
- Francis Pierlot — Dr. Phipps
- Robert Homans — Constable Cap Beggs