Night of the Ghouls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed and written by Ed Wood.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Patrolman Paul Kelton: Monsters! Space people! Mad doctors! They didn't teach me about such things in the police academy! And yet that's all I've been assigned to since I became on active duty! Why do I always get picked for these screwy details all the time? I resign.
- Capt. Robbins: Kelton, so help me, if you don't get the hell outta here-...
- Patrolman Paul Kelton: You're all against me. The whole police force is against me! The whole city is against me! I resign!
- Leader of the Dead: Good evening, Dr. Acula. We have been expecting you.
- Karl: Who are you?
- Leader of the Dead: You ask who we are, yet it was you who called for our return.
- Karl: This is impossible! I hired actors to play the dead. You're not my actors!
- Leader of the Dead: Your powers were even stronger than you yourself realized. You have brought us back from the grave. Once every 13 years, when called by a strong medium such as you, we are given a brief 12 hours of freedom from our deep pit of darkness. Those few hours are almost gone. We must return to the grave. You will accompany us there.
- Kenne Duncan — Dr. Karl Acula
- Duke Moore — Lt. Dan Bradford
- Tor Johnson — Lobo
- Valda Hansen — Sheila, the White Ghost
- Johnny Carpenter — Capt. Robbins
- Paul Marco — Patrolman Kelton
- Don Nagel — Sgt. Crandall
- Bud Osborne — Mr. Darmoor
- Jeannie Stevens — The Black Ghost/Mannequin
- Harvey B. Dunn — Henry Edwards
- Margaret Mason — Martha Edwards
- Criswell — himself